KimT

Eurobricks Star Wars Forum on flickr

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

In the past weeks (or rather months) I've been setting up a flickr account to suit some of our needs.

I've made a group dedicated to the Star Wars Forum, in which you guys can post pics of your MOCs and other Star Wars related stuff.

I'll be adding frontpages and news there as well.

Check it out here

There's also a group dedicated to showing off your Watto's Junkyard Contest Entries here

Furthermore, as the LEGO Star Wars Photography holds so many cool pictures, then I've made a group dedicated to those awesome and funny pics from that topic. Find it here

As a little extra something, I've started adding new MOCs to the MOC Index Gallery which is hosted here on Eurobricks.

Each MOC picture there has a link to the appropriate topic in the Star Wars Forum - no need to look through the MOC Index anymore. Not all MOCs have been added though, as that would take too much time, but all new MOCs will be added to both indexes. Find the gallery here

Any thoughts or comments?

These are the same two groups that have been there for a month or so now, right? I'm already part of those, but hopefully we'll get more activity over there now.

Yup those are the same groups.

I just wanted to make sure everyone knows about them.

More traffic could be great, but let's remember that this is our "home" :grin:

Yup those are the same groups.

I just wanted to make sure everyone knows about them.

More traffic could be great, but let's remember that this is our "home" :grin:

Yep. I don't think I've made a post in that forum.

Other than about being volunteered for a mod position. :laugh:

This will be really helpful for choosing my computer's wallpaper!

This may invite more MOCers and photographers from flickr to come and share their work.

I think this will be a big success. Awesome work KimT!

I understand those flickr pages have been up for quite some time now, but still great work setting these up KimT! default_thumbup.gif Now with the 'promotional frontpage', maybe more members will join there. default_classic.gif It's always nice to have those flickr pages as some sort of an extension of our home here in EB.