Sign in to follow this  
tin7_creations

Harry Potter Minifigures by tin7

Hi everyone!

These are the newest additions to my Harry Potter minifigure collection! This time I customized Xenophilius Lovegood, and made all the Ministers for Magic.

Anyways, here's the new stuff for November 26, 2010.

Xenophilius Lovegood (Rhys Ifans)

5210289508_a1ac934345.jpg

The face and torso decals are my own design. Everything else is LEGO.

Cornelius Fudge (Robert Hardy)

Minister for Magic 1990-1996

5210290236_db6e1a7884.jpg

The face and torso decals are my own design. The hat is a combination of Indiana Jones' fedora and Sculpey.

Rufus Scrimgeour (Bill Nighy)

Minister for Magic 1996-1997

5210289712_773aea3c75.jpg

The face and torso decals are my own design. Everything else is LEGO.

Pius Thicknesse (Guy Henry)

Minister for Magic 1997-1998

5209690629_9ed4a8e54f.jpg

The face and torso designs for Thicknesse were taken straight from the movie, and his hair was painted dark brown.

Kingsley Shacklebolt (George Harris)

Minister for Magic 1998-Present

5169700087_991c0c91bb.jpg

I posted this one before; but the list of Ministers for Magic would not be completed without him!

Quirinus Quirrel (Ian Hart)

5209691241_b4ce595357.jpg

Nothing special; it's the same fig, I just switched the head and hands to flesh.

Antonin Dolohov (Arben Bajraktaraj)

5210290522_da49c09946.jpg

Nothing special here; everything is by LEGO. I used the Asoka face from Prince of Persia, the Gray Ghost torso from Speed Racers.

Hermione Granger - Wedding Attire (Emma Watson)

5210291036_3f7f4a5d6a.jpg

The torso design for this dress was taken straight from the movie.

Hope everyone enjoyed this new post! Comments much appreciated!

Any ideas on what Harry Potter minifigs I should make next? I still absolutely refuse to make a new Remus Lupin though...

Cheers,

~tin7

Link to batch 2010-10-21: The Weasley Family

Link to batch 2010-10-27: The Triwizard Champions

Link to batch 2010-11-01: Harry Potter Minifigures by tin7 - 2010-11-01

Link to batch 2010-11-12: Order of the Phoenix

Edited by tin7_creations

Another excellent batch of custom HP minifigs tin7, and as always great jon on these. default_thumbup.gif I like Hermione in the wedding dress, she looks stunning in red.. default_wubnew.gif

Great work!! I love Scrimgeour! However I think Xenophilius would be better with blonde Dastan hair.

Your minifigures are amazing! Keep it up! We need a Lavender Brown, Mundungus, and Lupin. I never liked LEGO's Lupin.

~MC

Upon a second closer look, I must say Hermione's red dress is amazingly detailed, especially with all those ruffle prints. default_wubnew.gif One small nitpick though, her front legs are printed, but the lack of back leg prints make it look like her 'rear' is exposed. default_look.gif

Your customs just get better and better Tin7! :thumbup:

Xenophilius is by far the best; in fact you made him so detailed that the torso decal has his Hallows symbol necklace.

I can't wait to see what your next wave gives us.

Lord Embo

Great work. I especially like Thicknesse, he looks identical to his real-world counterpart.

Not many people left to do...yes, Mundungus would be good. Perhaps Gellert Grindelwald, Yaxley, maybe even Harry, Ron and Hermione infiltrating the Ministry (As Reg Cattermole, Albert Runcorn, and that woman Hermione turns into). All of these people are vague because you've made most of the important ones. :laugh:

Edited by CallMePie

These are Great Designs I love the Hermione one (Mainly because in general I love Hermione) :laugh:

On a more serious note How about you do as CallMePie said Mundungus and Yaxley, Fleur Delacour, Bill Weasley, Vernon Dursley, Dudley, Alastor Moody and Nymphadora Tonks :wink:

EDIT: And what about Ginny's Wedding Dress? http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101016160517/harrypotter/images/9/95/Deathly-Hallows-Calnder-harry-potter-16222920-600-516.jpg

Edited by commanderneyo

Why not do Crabbe, Goyle, Walden Macnair(Buckbeak's would-be executioner), Amos Diggory, Barty Crouch Junior and maybe even Cho Chang in your next minifigure series?

Also, why do you absolutely refuse to make Remus Lupin? :wacko:

Lord Embo

Looking spot on and great as always Tin7! :wub:

Loving Xenophilius so much! The decal is perfect for his torso, it even has his mini hallows necklace on it!

Fudge is great aswell. One thing I don't understand with him though is why they didn't do the 'Lime green bowler' like Rowling described in the books, maybe you could a version with him and a Lime Green Bowler? It would be cool to see what he'd look like.

Rufus and Pius look great, love those suit decals. :thumbup:

Hermione and Dolohov and Xenophilius are the stars for me in this round though, I love the dress decals you have made for Hermione. :wub:

Keep it up and looking forward to more!

CF

On a more serious note How about you do Fleur Delacour, Bill Weasley, Alastor Moody and Nymphadora Tonks :wink:

He's already done all of those. Check out the links under the post. They're already very well done. :tongue:

He's already done all of those. Check out the links under the post. They're already very well done. :tongue:

Especially Bill. His figure is done very well and is very similar to his appearance in Deathly Hallows part 1. :thumbup:

Lord Embo

Most of these must be quite hard to make. Almost all of them are wearing a suit with many stripes on it.

And not only stripes, but a lot more small details. Must be a lot of work!

Still, you made them very similar to the pictures next to them, so great job! Probably even better than TLG would have made them.

Wonderful figs, I love the decals! Are the leg decals posable?

Although I haven't seen the latest movie yet, these resemble the real characters very well!

I thought Hermionie's was a little bit inappropriate for kids.

Kids? This is an AFOL forum; "technically" anyone under the age of 18 shouldn't even be on here.

I thought Hermionie's was a little bit inappropriate for kids.

:hmpf: Take a look at the back of the Series 2 Lifeguard and get back to us. Even Lego does that.

:hmpf: Take a look at the back of the Series 2 Lifeguard and get back to us. Even Lego does that.

There's no other way around it. It's just not possible to make decals on the back because there are holes there. All official LEGO figs with dresses are like that too.

Great work tin7!

I went and saw HP7 for the second time last night and I must say that you captured the characters very well. :thumbup:

I especially like Rufus and Pius.

One character I would love to see your version of is Bathilda Bagshot, I'm trying to make a purist version myself but I can't find a good head.

Keep up the good work, I like your previous HP minifigs too although I haven't got around to comment on them :classic: