Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

My only online Pirate MOC

Roleplaying my friend. Sorry about that, I thought that was a common term. I'll be more careful next time :-$

Role Playing! Of course! I'm used to seeing RPG in referenece to computer games of that nature but I forgot all about the non computer stuff. Actually, we had a Pirate Role Playing game here but it got incredibly out of hand and was taking too much of my time to maintain so I aborted, consequently everyone else aborted not long after. Maybe I'll be able to establish a more solid Role Playing Game in the future, but that's a long way off...

I'm looking forward to it. Summer time may be a good time to start it although the participation can be a little less than normal due to the fact that it's a holiday :-).

Summer time for me isn't until December, which is probably a more realistic estimate of when I can embark on such a project. However, after I finish my current university commitments in mid June my first priority is getting the Pirate exclusive area up and running.

Anyways, when are you going to begin your "revamped" version of your Monkey Skull?

I love your MOC, I felt rather priviledged to see the creator of this awsome MOC. I've seen it many moons ago on pirate bricks, on brickshelf etc...Always loved it and can't wait for the 2nd version! It will be awsome.

Hey Scnicker, very nice creation. :-)

I'm pretty sure I commented on it on Pirate Bricks, but I'll comment again on it.

I really like the whole idea of the monkey skull, and you pulled it off well. I think it might look a little better if it weren't quite so flat on top, but that's not that importent.

I look forward to your redone version. :-)

Excellent work Mr Scnicker! You've built anticipation for your revamped version of your MOC quite nicely, so when do you intend to deliver? Did you mean summer for your MOC or summer for when the Role Playing game should be established?

I really don't know when I'll be able to build it. I've got my finals coming to me soon (which must be studied :P), but I'll build it part by part and not as a whole so I'll post the WIP pictures here. :-)

Ahhh the finals! Yes, its coming to that time of the year where the all important studies become a distraction from the more enjoyable aspects of life - I.e. creating MOCs!

When you do begin your Work In Progress create a new thread for it so we can start a new discussion. This thread has lasted very well, mostly thanks to your dedication in keeping the discussion going. So once again good work on being a great contributor!

Which shade of grey though? Baring in mind there are about 5 different shades of grey these days. However, I'm a bit scepticle about that because we've had threads about mixing shades of greys and white together and it seems the builder has to be careful otherwise the end result won't look right.

Sorry everyone for revamping such a thread, but I've been away for a while. And I mean a WHILE :-). Anyways, on to the topic. The revamped project isn't abandoned, I just don't have the time to do it. University entrance exams, my last year at the high school and personal life is just killing my Lego life. I don't have the time to build a single thing, not even a vignette! Around December, I might be able to post a few WIP pictures, but just maybe. Alas, during summer, I hope it'll contain everything that I've mentioned, just a little patience.

Take Care,

Yankı