SuperBagel

Winter Village: Post Office

My entry for the Winter Village Contest.

Every village needs a post office. Especially around the holidays. This village is no exception when it comes to last minute mailing. The line is going out the door with people trying to pack and ship their gifts.

5207065747_068e7b38b7_z.jpg

Inside the single postal worker is trying his hardest to make everyone as angry as possible.

"Sorry m'am, but you need to fill out these forms before I can ship your item."

5207662046_be13a9b632_z.jpg

If you're lucky your mail won't end up in the "Dead Letter Office". Instead it will be sent down the conveyor to the truck.

It looks like this kid is trying to avoid all the lines by using the post office boxes outside.

5207662088_34239a278c_z.jpg

The poor driver gets little rest during the holidays. Good thing he's here to send out all the packages that come flooding through.

5207662218_27ee52f63a_z.jpg

Thanks for looking. Hope everyone has a great holiday.

~SuperBagel

AWESOME 'SuperBagel' :grin: - that conveyor system is very original for a Lego post office and that nice classic town style postal van.

Excellent work and good luck too in the contest........and as always...I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Great entry SuperBagel! I like the unique curved design of the roof. The interior is very well done too, you managed to incorporate the conveyor belt (essential in any post office/parce service) in such a small space. Very good job overall and good luck in the contest! default_thumbup.gif

Great entry! I too like the curved roof and the conveyor belt. It looks like would fit in well with 10199 and 10216. :thumbup:

Very well done. :classic:

~buddy~

I think I see my BrickLink order(s) on the conveyor belt. :classic:

Very nice MOC, I would get this for myself.

This is a sweet little MOC indeed :D

I like the idea of the kid beeing the only one thinking of posting his letter on the normal way.

:wub: That present "assembly line" thing is truly beautifull :wub:

Interesting work, that conveyor belt looks fabulous and I like the shape of the roof. The whole scene gives a wonderful winter impression.