Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 10

Seeing how the voting is going today, I'd hate to appear that I WANT Flint voted off. So I change my vote:

unvote: Flint Wick/Professor Flitwick

vote: Walter Kovacs/Walter Kovacs

Well, this day has been unproductive.

Vote Sirius Black/Susan Keen die, you scum, die :devil:

This is a pretty sad town when at least half of us desire to commit suicide :laugh: .

Let us hope that tomorrow we reach a conviction, we surely need one!

Susan

This day has been a total failure. I can't believe know one had any leads.

Vote: Alex Burr/Burman

Also, Mr. Craig boy was mentioned in the note, he even voted for his self!

:hmpf: How many times must I say it? My wondering why the mayor hasn't done anything for this town was Speculation, you retarded hobo.

Also, 'he even voted for himself'? Really? Look around you, I just don't want to be killed because I didn't vote. I didn't know who to vote for, so I did the smart thing and voted for myself. I'm considering changing my vote to you though, if you don't stop accusing me.

I suspected that the chief was innocent and I think that you are to, however Mr. Stash's note has helped us out alot these past several days

Well, let's all go vote off everyone in the note! What about Adie? He voted AND was mentioned in the note. Let's get him next! (end sarcasm) That's a terrible idea. Also, Mr. Craig boy was mentioned in the note, he even voted for his self! If we go off and kill everyone in the note who was mentioned and voted, we will waste alot of votes. If you have some reason to believe he is innocent, please tell us.

I believe he is innocent because he is my husband and he does not seem suspicious in anyway, no misspelling like Ronzarino or anything like that, no yelling and calling people dumb and other pointless things, he is just going with the flow like we all should and find our own mistakes. I have made mistakes before, but am I scum? No.

default_hmpf.gif How many times must I say it? My wondering why the mayor hasn't done anything for this town was Speculation, you retarded hobo.

Also, 'he even voted for himself'? Really? Look around you, I just don't want to be killed because I didn't vote. I didn't know who to vote for, so I did the smart thing and voted for myself. I'm considering changing my vote to you though, if you don't stop accusing me.

I am not accusing you! Have you read any of my posts! Where do I say "He's a mafia, get him!". Where? That was Speculation retarded figherfighter. I was simply destroying Mrs. Janice Boy's argument, not accusing you!

Well then. Looks like this isn't going anywhere so...

vote: Mike Collins/Millacol88.

I think these new rules will do more harm than good (as we are already witnessing today).

Sorry guys, just woke up from my bum nap. Seeing as how there is NOTHING going on except for some pointless banter. I will vote:sean/sok117

I am not accusing you! Have you read any of my posts! Where do I say "He's a mafia, get him!". Where? That was Speculation retarded figherfighter. I was simply destroying Mrs. Janice Boy's argument, not accusing you!

I had an argument? No, I just thought that my husband was innocent, I voted for you because you were mentioned in the list and I had no one else to vote for. You know what? This is turning into complete chaos. When did Isay "He's a mobster, get him!". I never did so in this situation where most are voting for themselves, don't take it TOO personally for getting a vote, no one is getting lynched anyway. So how about we stop right now and see what the night brings us?

I had an argument? No, I just thought that my husband was innocent, I voted for you because you were mentioned in the list and I had no one else to vote for. You know what? This is turning into complete chaos. When did Isay "He's a mobster, get him!". I never did so in this situation where most are voting for themselves, don't take it TOO personally for getting a vote, no one is getting lynched anyway. So how about we stop right now and see what the night brings us?

Your argument is I was mentioned in the note so you voted for me. I never said that you said that, I am simply defending myself just like anyone else would.

Okay SCREW THIS!!! I'm getting pretty pissed off with this, CAN ANYONE TELL US ANYTHING!!!! Just someone, say something, WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!!!!! DOES ANYONE HAVE ANYTHING? ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!!

Looks like the whole town has lost it's backbone. Doomed I tell you, we're all doomed. We need to try and make sure that we keep picking off the mafia. Yeah we have lost a couple of good townies but we do need to keep up the momentum of getting rid of scum from the town. All this "voting for yourself" namby pamby actions (or lack of) will not serve the town well. Let get some real action going and start pointing fingers.

I stand by my decision to vote off Gen. He smells a little too much for my liking too. :devil:

I stand by my decision to vote off Gen. He smells a little too much for my liking too. :devil:

I admire your courage, but you do realise that if Gen turns out to be innocent, people will turn to you next. That's the problem with going out on a limb like this. Maybe if we all agreed NOT to judge people on their past voting behaviour, we would get things moving. But I doubt it could realistically happen!

Okay SCREW THIS!!! I'm getting pretty pissed off with this, CAN ANYONE TELL US ANYTHING!!!! Just someone, say something, WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!!!!! DOES ANYONE HAVE ANYTHING? ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!!

Why don't you give us a lead? Oh yeah, no one has one! This is the only thing we can do, but if you insist, Vote:Sean/sok117. You were listed in the list of the late Mr. Cons, and you do seem so eager to vote someone off.

Looks like the whole town has lost it's backbone. Doomed I tell you, we're all doomed. We need to try and make sure that we keep picking off the mafia. Yeah we have lost a couple of good townies but we do need to keep up the momentum of getting rid of scum from the town. All this "voting for yourself" namby pamby actions (or lack of) will not serve the town well. Let get some real action going and start pointing fingers.

You say we should stop voting for ourselves in order to protect us from a stupid new rule, and instead vote for people randomly, and based on things such as...

Right. Makes perfect sense, we might as well go around shooting eachother, give the mafia something less to do.

Whoops, just realised I forgot to bold and unvote. :blush:

Unvote: Mayor Flint Wick/Professor Flitwick

Vote: Sean/sok117

I could go along with that.

Vote: Sean/Sok117

I could go along with that.

Vote: Sean/Sok117

Don't y' need t' unvote yourself first?

I've already voted f' Sean, so I'd hate t' be the cause of a possible innocent's conviction. However, seein' as he's currently votin' for 'imself, I'll leave my vote as it is.

Just throwin' a bit o' speculation out, and I mean nothin' by it, but Walter's clearly got investigative powers. The mafia families will surely know this an' want 'im out so he's unable t' help us townies. If this is the case, why is 'e still 'ere? Is 'e one o' them?

I mean no offense t' you, Mr. Kovacs. Somethin' someone said about actions triggered the thought an' I thought I'd mention it seein' as we're gettin' nowhere.

mkay, not exactly the reaction I was hoping for. You do realize that there is no bases in what your saying, sure I was in a list given by Ivan Cons, but it never said I was scum. It would just be his own speculation. I don't see why he would think I was scum when I attacked Def that one day, rallying people to vote, and that led to the conclusion that alice was scum as well. When stash gave out a list, no one (or next to no one) trusted it even though it clearly stated def and alice were mafia. But now there is a list from Ivan, and it doesn't even say that I am mafia, just that he is suspicious,like I'm sure a lot of you are about other townsfolke, and now suddenly everyone is on my back after I just voiced my opinion of wanting something done! I ask people to heaven (game discussion) where the dead are laughing at how stupid we are being by wasting a day. I believe that you two, or three are innocent,and fearful for this town, and perhaps fear is causing you to be irrational. So I will not lash back at you. I was born in this town and by god, I will die in this town too. It's up to you if you wish to vote for a loyal townie. But as for myself, I will place my vote on someone who I think to be scum

I unvote: Sok117/Sean and vote: Captain Genaro/Gen

you guys can sit and twiddle your thumbs, but I'm getting shit done, cause this shit just got real.

Are all of you sure Sean is scum? I don't want to get rid of an innocent... but since all of you seam so passionate:

Unvote: Gen/ Captain Genaro

Vote: Sean / Sok117

If this goes wrong I don't know what we'll do.

erm... Okay, whatever, I can see that all of you want to the scum to win, well, you weren't right on the money, I'm neutral, I'm a bum and I don't care what happens to this town. I've gotten tired of you people and I hope you all have fun sitting and twiddling your thumbs as you wait to be killed slowly one by one until every last one of you is dead. Have fun!

And just to help you guys out

unvote:gen/captain genaro

vote:sok117/sean

I tried to help you guys, but I guess you'd rather lose this town to the mafia. I was working for you guys, but now I hope the mafia wins, because you guys are the sorriest bunch of idiots I've ever seen.