Sign in to follow this  
Hound Knight

The Auto Ceiling-Painter

5204860880_71c4b0dbe9_z.jpg

(pic=link)

Does your Auto-Butler's exhaust leave your ceilings with an unattractive grungy appearance? Then Sir Angus McDodd's new Auto Ceiling Painter is the automaton for you!

Paint not included.

Enjoy! :laugh:

Ah, ah! You made it! :laugh:

I really like the way you managed the arms to make him/it hold the brush, and the use of the metal detector and big wrench parts is very clever :thumbup:

Mind if I ask what's up next?

Ah, ah! You made it! :laugh:

I really like the way you managed the arms to make him/it hold the brush, and the use of the metal detector and big wrench parts is very clever :thumbup:

Mind if I ask what's up next?

Thanks! And what's next? Maybe a carpet cleaner? *notices paint drops all over floor* :tongue:

Thanks! And what's next? Maybe a carpet cleaner? *notices paint drops all over floor* :tongue:

And then a trash taker for those buckets of paint? And then a dumpster bot to take the garbage can of it? And then an incinerator to destroy that? And then a gasoline collecter to collect the gas caused from the incinerator? The owner of which gasoline collecter will sell the gasoline and buy himself a butler bot? :laugh:

Good work. I like the wrench-legs. :thumbup:

Thanks!

And then a trash taker for those buckets of paint? And then a dumpster bot to take the garbage can of it? And then an incinerator to destroy that? And then a gasoline collecter to collect the gas caused from the incinerator? The owner of which gasoline collecter will sell the gasoline and buy himself a butler bot? :laugh:

Yes, something like that. :laugh:

This is just great! I'm likin' how this Auto-robots series is turning out. This is a really nice follow-up to your Auto-Butler. Very good job and please, keep 'em coming! default_thumbup.gifdefault_blink.gif