Sir von Lego

Fanworld Cologne - My Star Wars Layout

:thumbup: Amazing creation of Endor, the best I have ever seen in-fact. Good job and well done. Can I ask how long it took you to build? Edited by Eskallon

Wow! More pics! Your've done a great job creating all the iconic scenes in ROTJ. :thumbup::wub:

I agree with Eskallon, Im curious to see how long it took you to make this beaut!

CF

Words like Epic and Awesome get thrown around a lot, but this is staggering to see all the details you have managed to build in this display. Beautiful trees, love the shield generator dish, battle scenes and pretty much everything else. Just amazing! Are there links to some slightly higher-res pictures?

Cheers

ISC.

Holy..

This is amazing, and not just amazing... Incredible, awesome, gigantic, superior, epic, etc. (can't think of more, nothing could actually describe this) :thumbup: :thumbup:

72 48x48 baseplates and over 350K pieces? Wow. The best Endor I've ever seen.

It's quality, not quantity, but this has both. Outstanding work, keep it up! :thumbup:

I have been planning a huge Endor diorama for several months,

but what is the word "huge" like when compared to this?

~ General Magma

That is huge and very accurate. You should be proud, for that is one amazing build. So many parts and so well done.

Great job :thumbup:

:thumbup: Amazing creation of Endor, the best I have ever seen in-fact. Good job and well done. Can I ask how long it took you to build?

Nah, are you thinking of these:

*snip*

*snip*

Okay you are correct... Thank you

This is incredible. It's very well done.

But with all honesty what the heck is the point in such a insanely massive MOC? 350,000 Bricks... Thats... Mad. And thats before I even think of how much this thing would have cost.

But, ignoring that, It is supurb. Lots of nicely done details, and very accurate. Don't get me wrong, the size is amazing... I just can't see the point. You could have shown just as much skill with a MOC 1/10 of that size. But none the less, good stuff

Let me say that the pictures don't do the layout justice. I saw it at Fantwelt and it is truly impressive.

I can only imagine how long it took to set up.

Awesome work for sure! There just is so much to look at every where.

I too would like high resolution pictures and more to watch.

Do you have a link to your Bricklink account?

This is incredible. It's very well done.

But with all honesty what the heck is the point in such a insanely massive MOC? 350,000 Bricks... Thats... Mad. And thats before I even think of how much this thing would have cost.

With all due respect to the skill and time it took to create this I must say I agree with Legoman, I think this is way too far beyond the "normal" Lego scale (this is basically a scale that only TLC can afford). To me this is not what Lego is about.

Edited by Yatkuu

Wow, I can't believe I forgot to comment on this amazing creation!

Nice job! :thumbup: The detail is amazing! The trees are really cool, and the whole layout is awesome! :thumbup:

It is so cool! Probably the best Endor creation I have ever seen! I can't describe in words how awesome this is!

I just did the math, and this sizes up to 3,456 studs in one direction, this is huge!

This is one of the craziest things I've seen in a long time!

Everything is greatly done completely to scale, and completely accurate to the movie. I'm serious when I say this is a great Star Wars layout of Endor.

~~Lloyd

With all due respect to the skill and time it took to create this I must say I agree with Legoman, I think this is way too far beyond the "normal" Lego scale (this is basically a scale that only TLC can afford). To me this is not what Lego is about.

It is great to stare at, though. :sweet:

Hey, 

I am building a small Lego diorama of the Endor scene. Would you be willing to share with me what bricks you used for the trees and how you assembled them? Also, is it possible to get a closer picture of the trees.

Thank you,

TomlegoNC