Sign in to follow this  
JoshW

Greetings from a Medieval Minded Man

Hey All,

Figured it was time I introduced myself. My name is Josh and I collect Lego. I can't seem to stop, but who would want to? ;-) I don't live in Europe, hopefully that's alright.

Anyway, I have been collecting Lego off and on for the last 28 years. My first set (other than some basic bricks) was 442 Space Shuttle and I have been hooked ever since. I mostly build in the Castle theme now and am a regular poster at Classic-Castle.com. I am a Moderator over there as well. Even though I am a Castlehead, I enjoy seeing MOCs in others themes and genres. Especially MOCs that use pieces in new and unintended ways. Thanks for listening!

Take care,

Josh

PS. If you are interested, here are links to my Brickshelf gallery and MOCpage:

Brickshelf (its very disorganzed and some stuff is really old)

My Mocpage (a little better organized but the old stuff is there too)

Hey Josh,

Good to see you outside your lair ;-). Always glad to meet up with you anywhere in the lego world...

God Bless,

Nathan

Hey Josh,

Good to see you outside your lair ;-). Always glad to meet up with you anywhere in the lego world...

God Bless,

Nathan

Thanks, Nathan, its good to see you too. Yeah, I don't leave my lair much (not to post anyway, I lurk a lot), but I needed to get my online Lego fix. But now that I've gotten my feet wet, I plan to continue posting here, even when CC is back up.

Found your way over to the introductions forum! Excellent!

Yes, sir, thanks for the welcome!

Josh

Eurobricks can always use another castle fan! Welcome Josh, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

But now that I've gotten my feet wet, I plan to continue posting here, even when CC is back up.

Good to hear! *y*

Welcome to EB Josh! Good to see another recognized Lego fan posting here, hope you enjoy it! :-)

Jon. (jon_p at CC.com)

Welome to our friendly site JoshW !!

Its good to see new "Castleheads" !! The Castle & Pirate forum was too Piraty lately X-D :-P

Enjoy !!

*yoda*

Welcome! Some nice MOCs you got there ;-)

Thanks, I appreciate that. :-)

Josh