Sign in to follow this  
Mr Man

MOC Order 66

gallery_101_23_281.gif

On the distant planet of Felucia Jedi Bob (RGS 7163) meets his end at the hands of Commander Dorn of the 327th Star Corps, and his Captain Morn and troopers AF-71 and LS-63.

dscf4011.jpg

'Commander Dorn execute order 66'

dscf4009.jpg

'Captain Morn Kill Him'

'Arrgh'

all2.png

Ahhh! My eyes... pictures...so...big... computer....can't...process them...Will ignore...user... until... he... reads posting rules :thumbdown:

I'd have to agree with def, your picturesque definitely need a bit of a resize.

As for the MOC, its ok, but it leaves alot to be desired. I'm usually not a fan of photoshopped backdrops but it actually helps in this case. There is so little to the MOC, the background helps to hid that fact.

Hopefully sorted the sizes. the MOC is sparse because it was built with the last of the loose bricks I had lying around from another MOC.

I can see you had a limited selection of bricks available. The backdrop does really help, I guess the one part I like is the speeder the Jedi is riding, and the BARC is pretty nice, considering you apparently used only pieces from the Clone BP.

That's a mighty big speeder that clone's got... still, I would have to agree that you've made the best of a limited inventory. The use of the old megaphone blasters are also nice.

You've got a 91st trooper overhead and... a clone with yellow arms. Which corps does he belong to?

Yeah, Id have to agree with what the others say, the backdrop helps, and you do need more detail in this.

A promising start though!

CF

Hello Mr Man,

I must say that's a pretty decent MOC considering our assumption that you have limited parts. I can see what you're driving at and the message is well-conveyed enough. If you have the right amount of parts, you might consider improving your speeder and putting additional Felucia plant-life. That's a already good start and I really like the photo-editing you did in the last pic. Pls. do take our criticisms constructively and hope we'll see improved MOCs from you in the future.

- KDM

You've got a 91st trooper overhead and... a clone with yellow arms. Which corps does he belong to?

I'm guessing he ran out of Star Corps troopers.

Yes I did run out of them, They are engaged at another conflict somewhere else.

I am working on some felucian plant life and a proper tower for the clones.

Thanks for the C&C. when the next of my big MOC's breaks I will have enough pieces to build a proper diorama.

BTW the other MOC's are big space ones.

Yes I did run out of them, They are engaged at another conflict somewhere else.

I am working on some felucian plant life and a proper tower for the clones.

Thanks for the C&C. when the next of my big MOC's breaks I will have enough pieces to build a proper diorama.

BTW the other MOC's are big space ones.

These other mocs sound good, you should post them some time. :sweet:

CF

Thanks CommanderFox I might post them at some point, they would have to be on the si-fi forum though. The big one ,a moon base, is on display somewhere so I would have to wait for that to come back first.