Sign in to follow this  
Kendo

Tie fighter assembly facility

Hi guys ! I have created my first moc , and would appreciate your C@C , but please no mean things. The moc represents the tfu 1 scene in the Tie fighter assembly facility where this bridge or catwalk or whatever you like to call it is broken by a tie. It consists of two parts , which were shot seperately . If you whish to have a picture of both just tell me . The first part is where stakiller is , and I like those small round boxes I made really much ( you can force grip them if you want ) . Link starkiller on catwalk

5189479767_43108f4619_z.jpg

The second part , where stormtroopers are shooting at Galen , and the big box should have been turned 180 degrees so that you could see the side with the tile . What I like about here is that where there is a light grey line the tiles on the sides are interupted by a cheesy slope ( this happens in starkiller 's part too ) . Link stormtroopers on catwalk .

5189480275_6eab6bc0dc_z.jpg

Guys Please comment , I really want to hear criticism from someone who knows much about LEGO , not my little sis !

Edited by I Scream Clone
Pics added to allow comments.

Not bad for a first MOC, smooth lines and you can feel the action, but I think a combined shot would set the mood a lot better.

Nice first MOC! I know it'd require a larger dio, but if this is a TIE factory, I'd like to see some TIEs.

I think you gave me a good idea Brickdoctor . What if I made a bigger moc including some Ties ( of my own design ) , this bridge , that hangar with the crushed landing craft and this room whith the ascending Tie wings ?

Hello!

Welcome and congratulations to your first MOC which is looking not bad. :classic: You might want to try taking a lighter background (a light grey paperboard usually works fine) because it's hard to get dark things sharp in front of a dark background. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Thanks for your comments ! Legostein , I was seeking a way to get better pics so you get 2x thanks

Pretty good first MOC Troopmaker! I'm not into TFU so I'm not familiar with the scene, but I must say the build of the broken bridge is quite nice. Good job and keep it up! :thumbup:

I think you gave me a good idea Brickdoctor . What if I made a bigger moc including some Ties ( of my own design ) , this bridge , that hangar with the crushed landing craft and this room whith the ascending Tie wings ?

I'd of course have to see it to give you solid advice, but that sounds good. :classic:

I wll start the project today doctor , although I can't say how long it's gonna take . Also , this is in level 1 artwork Led Zeppelin

'maker :vader:

Edited by Troopmaker

I think you have a really goods start, but there isn't enough background in my opinion. Not that every MOC needs to be huge, but this scene has much bigger walkways and some vertical poles kind of like lightposts. The platform You do have looks good, and I immediately recognize it as the tie factory, I just think for this scene, more is needed to capture the feel of the game.