The Yellow Brick

Winter Village: Winter Bank

So here is yet another winter building. But this time it's an entry for the Expand the winter village contest.

The reason I decided to make a bank is because where would people get their money to buy toys or cakes default_classic.gif

dsc07230.jpg

The front of the building

dsc07231.jpg

The back of the bank

dsc07232.jpg

The banker writes a letter to his wife while attending this fine lady default_tong.gif

dsc07233.jpg

Inside the safe is the light brick and beside it are two money boxes

dsc07234.jpg

And the LB will Light up the golden scorpian on a cold winter night default_blink.gif

As allways C & C welcome default_thumbup.gif

Amazing I love it using the forestmans feather as a quilt is great I like it all and you will have a good chance default_satisfied.gif

Wait for my entry default_devg1.gif

Thanks Darth Jar Jar , I think I found that feather as a pen idea here on eurobricks.

Looking forward to your entry too default_classic.gif

Very nice 'The Red Brick' and the light up brick is the icing on the cake, I wish you luck as well. :sweet:

Now to think of what I'm going to make.... :oh3:

Great work and keep on playing in the snow. :wink:

Very nice 'The Red Brick' and the light up brick is the icing on the cake, I wish you luck as well. :sweet:

Thank you Lightningtiger, I would keep playing in the snow if it were snowing where I live default_tong.gif

Very nice! I think this is one of the better ones you've made. I think you should add more to the roof. I don't know why, but it looks a bit bland.

Great entry! I particularly like that the front walk has been cleared of snow.

Thank you CorneliusMurdock, I was going to add some piled up snow besides the path default_classic.gif

Very nice! I think this is one of the better ones you've made. I think you should add more to the roof. I don't know why, but it looks a bit bland.

I Might do something to the roof but I dont want to add room in the middle because I have used that too many times (Winter Train Station and the post office) default_sceptic.gif

I Might do something to the roof but I dont want to add room in the middle because I have used that too many times (Winter Train Station and the post office) default_sceptic.gif

In that case, maybe add a chimney and put some random white tiles, to give it texture :classic:

Nice entry The Red Brick! I love that use of the lightbrick. Good luck in the contest! default_thumbup.gif

The reason I decided to make a bank is because where would people get their money to buy toys or cakes default_classic.gif

Amen. I couldn't agree more. Very nice logic behind the build. default_blink.gif

But first they need some where to live hint hint :wink:hint to my entry

Edited by Darth Jar Jar

Great entry, The Red Brick! :thumbup:

It looks like it will fit in well with 10199 and 10216.

Very well done. :classic:

Darth Jar Jar, would your entry be a house or hotel? :tongue:

~buddy~

I forgot to say the light brick is great I love the way it lights up the scorpion but may I have a suggestion and change the scorpion to some thing else? :classic:

Darth Jar Jar, would your entry be a house or hotel? :tongue:

How did you guess that? :tongue:

How did you guess that? :tongue:

I used magic! :tongue:

I too have just noticed the light brick, it's a great touch. :thumbup:

~buddy~

Yes. But people don't go around naked in the winter hint hint

Nice Job 'The Red Brick'! I love all of your details. Though I agree with patreek that the roof is bland. :sceptic:

Edited by The Soup Nazi

Yes. But people don't go around naked in the winter hint hint

The people in the winter village have hand knit clothes from their grandmas. So why would they go around naked

I see I didn't even had to make an entry. We already know you are the winner :sadnew:

No just kidding. You are just amazing ! However, It might look a little bit too modern, too new.

OMG I LOVE IT !!! Especially the front ! :classic:

I see I didn't even had to make an entry. We already know you are the winner :sadnew:

No just kidding. You are just amazing ! However, It might look a little bit too modern, too new.

OMG I LOVE IT !!! Especially the front ! :classic:

Thanks Geertos13, I have no intention of winning, I just wanted to take part default_laugh2.gif.

Wow great entry

What exactly is "the red brick" :blush:

Woops forgot about you guys default_laugh2.gif

This is very nice The Red Brick! I love the interior! default_classic.gif

Just wait for my entry. default_devg1.gif

Thanks Mrlegoninja, I tried my best to make the inside 'bank' like default_tong.gif

In that case, maybe add a chimney and put some random white tiles, to give it texture default_classic.gif

I'll add some white tiles, Thanks for those ideas default_thumbup.gif

Nice entry The Red Brick! I love that use of the lightbrick. Good luck in the contest! default_thumbup.gif

Amen. I couldn't agree more. Very nice logic behind the build. default_blink.gif

But first they need some where to live hint hint default_blink.gifhint to my entry

Thanks Darth jar Jar and Lightningtiger default_classic.gif Now I really want to see you entry default_satisfied.gif

Great entry, The Red Brick! pirate_thumbup.gif

It looks like it will fit in well with 10199 and 10216.

Very well done. default_classic.gif

Darth Jar Jar, would your entry be a house or hotel? default_tong.gif

~buddy~

I bet it's a house (A hotel would be quite big)

I forgot to say the light brick is great I love the way it lights up the scorpion but may I have a suggestion and change the scorpion to some thing else? default_classic.gif

The golden scorpian was the only thing I could think of at the time, I might change it to a Chrome Lego figure

Hi, It's me again. Just a quick question default_tong.gif

How does the light go on ? When you close the safe ?

Theres no way of keeping the light on but, I could add a technic pin which pushes against the door and keeps the light on default_classic.gif