Sign in to follow this  
Captain Blackmoor

Grumnite Village

indexed.gif

The Great Forest holds many secrets, legends and myths. Only two things have been proved, from which one fairy recently. One of these proven facts is the Great Forest is huge, and until now everyone has failed to cross it. There are a lot of odd plant species the world has never seen, legends say the potions brewed from these plants will heal even the greatest wounds.

The other proved thing is the Forest houses Goblins, these creatures live in their village 'Grumnite'. No one has seen it, no one knows exactly where it is, and until now there are no survivors.

This gloomy place consists of a few parts.

CelticAll.jpg The Totem Pole

The place where the Scorcerers, Warlocks and Wizards worship the Totem Pole and the Gods, brew their potions, cast their magical spells and summon powerful otherwordly beings.

CelticAll.jpg The Gather Fields

The fields where the Goblin farmers harvest their crops, where the Woodcutters cut the logs, the Goblin fishermen fish and the Scorcerers find their herbs.

CelticAll.jpg The Food and cooking area

Where the Goblin cook prepares the food in his large kitchen, where the storehouses are and the large dining table for the whole village is.

CelticAll.jpg The Warhut

The Goblin Warchiefs gather around their large table to plan their next action, the Goblin smithy crafts weapons and armor and various Warriors train their combat skills.

CelticAll.jpg The Prison

Where the obscure Prison tower stands, where the mining camps are, and a public executing/torture place.

And many, many more to come.

CelticAnimals.jpg The Totem Pole CelticAnimals.jpg

The Imperial Chronicle about the Totem Pole:

In a hole in the ground, a magical tree trunk stands. Long forgotten, and crafted by ancient Civilizations. Human beings have to obey it's power, as it is the law of nature.

grumnite-totem_pole002.jpg

The bird-eye overview.

grumnite-totem_pole003.jpg

The Goblin Shaman.

grumnite-totem_pole004.jpg

The Goblin Scorcerer.

grumnite-totem_pole008.jpg

The Cauldron and the Shaman's Shack.

grumnite-totem_pole013.jpg

A prisoner of War, prepared for a sacrificial ritual.

grumnite-totem_pole012.jpg

Shaman Shack's roof with foliage.

grumnite-totem_pole014.jpg

The whole Totem Pole

Looks really nice Captain Blackmoor :thumbup:

The Shaman's Shack roof looks nice with those palm tree pieces, and the surroundings look nice too.

But the foliage looks really great especially those leafs with those cherry's it gives some color in an otherwise colorless world. :classic:

I like that the totem isn't standing strait, it feels more chaotic which really fits the Goblins.

the Inventor

They looks a little big for a goblins :P

But I love this creation. Great roof made of Palm pieces (never seen this technique before)

I hope wou are going to rebuild this in even bigger Village!

Nice MOC :thumbup: Good job on the totem pole itself as a start.

It's very chaotic with all those plants, which fits in really well here.

I also like all the skulle incorporated in the buildings :pirate_skel1: and the head in the glass jar of course.

The face of the Scorcerer is great as well.

My only point of improvement would be to add some more trees to give it a more forest-like look.

But you did a good job here :pirate:

Nice work matey! :thumbup: The totem pole looks really cool and the whole scene looks lush and full of detail. This sounds like a great project and I look forward to seeing the other sets in your goblin theme.(Great idea on creating your own theme line with different mocs, will we get another wave after this first line? :laugh: )