Izzy

Winter Village: Sweet Shop

I chose to make a Winter Sweet Shop. A perfect place to hang around at Christmas. With 7 minifigs, and very much in the style of the place next door, the Winter Toy Shop. :grin: This 'set' has a Store owner, A Skier, A Homeless Man, A Mother and baby in pram, And the terrible twins, Math and Matilda. The 7th minifig is the Toy Soldier who stands guard outside the store (and ploy to get children to want to come closer)

5201201550_dece3f0c00_z.jpg

The building has, the store downstairs, then one small room upstairs and then the attic.

5186866852_84f30d43a9.jpg

5186270095_98e1886508.jpg

5190825017_6590706103.jpg

5191412142_fc6ec1209c.jpg

There is lots and lots of lovely pictures to see here, on my >>> Flickr. <<<

My daughter also came up with the idea of a sweet shop and this one looks great! The pram model is really cute. Im sure she will try to make her own now :)

Now isn't that so sweet - pardon the pun.....but it's very cute and cool creation 'Cutlass Iz'....good luck and I&#39;m a conformist&#33; ! :sweet:

Very nice creation, Cutlass Iz! :thumbup:

It looks like it would fit in well with 10199 and 10216.

Very well done. :classic:

~buddy~

I love this! It reminds me of the Candy shop in HP: PoA :thumbup:

I think of it as a cross between The Winter Toy Shop, Honeydukes and the Emerald Night.

I hope everyone is checking out the pics on Flickr. Those 5 pics only really don't do it justice. :sweet:

Thanks everyone for the comments. Please tell me what I might change... can be a WIP until the deadline!

Lovely creation Cutlass Iz! This one perfectly fits the Winter Village, I just love the very colorful details inside - very candy shop-ish. Nice use of the colored trash cans. Great job and wishing you all the best for the contest! :thumbup:

Thanks everyone for the comments. Please tell me what I might change... can be a WIP until the deadline!

I really like the shape of the roof, it has a real ski slope feel for me. I think the upper roof section doesn't work well though, I think it would be much improved if the lower roof section was just continued up in one piece, and the connections below the roof hidden with a wall. At the moment they appear to be unrealistic. You could use the new wall for some purely decorative detail if desired,

Izzy, this is a lovely entry with nice interior. For one, I like the use of your Emerald Night parts as part of the roofing. Good luck. :thumbup:

I really like the shape of the roof, it has a real ski slope feel for me. I think the upper roof section doesn't work well though, I think it would be much improved if the lower roof section was just continued up in one piece, and the connections below the roof hidden with a wall. At the moment they appear to be unrealistic. You could use the new wall for some purely decorative detail if desired,

I will play around with that idea some and post pictures if I like it! Thanks for the feedback Peterab!

Izzy, this is a lovely entry with nice interior. For one, I like the use of your Emerald Night parts as part of the roofing. Good luck. :thumbup:

Thanks Fangy, that means a lot to meee. :sweet:

Omg it does

Are you talking about the one from the Movie, or the Lego set that came with the Shrieking Shack?