Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 9

Well, we lost an important townie, but we got rid of a two scum and a neutral, so all in all it was a successful night. In future, try not to be so crazy with your killing mobs. Abe and I had a hard time subduing you guys this morning. :wacko:

Well, since Stash's list is definitely validated, it's clear that we'll all vote off Alice, but we should probably consider if there is anyone else we should vote off, since we have the ability today. I'll look back on some records, keep my eyes open, and probably form some ideas, but feel free to start voicing suspicions, everyone. Even the slightest comment can cause someone else to slip. Don't be quiet just because you you don't think it's a good idea. As Stash's list is running out, we need all the ideas we can get.

I do think we need to look into Mayor Flint Wick. He's done a horrible job of governing this town, and I want to know why.

I voted for the other guy.

I do think we need to look into Mayor Flint Wick. He's done a horrible job of governing this town, and I want to know why.

But what if it was something he couldn't control? Im not sure if the Mayor is town or not but we have better suspects at this point in time. Maybe we could investigate him tomorrow if nothing turns up on that day.

Alice you seem very taken back by this. This is really just an accusation at this stage and you didn't even try and defend yourself you just attacked Walter. I think that makes you even more guilty...

But what if it was something he couldn't control? Im not sure if the Mayor is town or not but we have better suspects at this point in time. Maybe we could investigate him tomorrow if nothing turns up on that day.

I agree, I think we should investigate him tomorrow, better safe than sorry. I wonder if we can form the lynch mob yet?

If you want to investigate the mayor and you kill me... well, who is going to investigate. I happen to have investigative powers... I still hate all of you.

Oh.. Kovacs has investigative abilities too... Well, you know with 2 investigators, you are really risking something if you kill one of us today with the way night kills have been going...

Well someone has to get the ball rolling. We should entrust our vote with Stash's list so with that in mind...

vote: Mrs. Alice Nutter / Alice

If you want to investigate the mayor and you kill me... well, who is going to investigate. I happen to have investigative powers... I still hate all of you.

Wait a minute... If you really were an investigator, why didn't you share information with us before? Better than just saying that you hate us all, really. :hmpf_bad: Makes me just think that you were investigating for the wrong team!

You are all idiots. I hate you all. If you vote for me, it will be the worst conviction ever and the noodles will win. So.. how many of you actually know I am innocent? You still believe a dead man. My own husband is apparently the Noodles boss and against me. Really? REALLY? To hell with all of you. TO HELL, I SAY. Walter Kovacs is an idiot.. I don't care if he helped lead the vote against scum. You keep him around because he is an obnoxious idiot who speaks loudly. I propose that he is Noodles. Someone has to have some damned evidence. So freaking present it and why the hell aren't you people who know I'm innocent, come to my damn rescue. I hate you all. Which is worse, to be an idiot leader or an idiot follower? I CURSE THIS TOWN TO BE A GHOST TOWN!

Stash's list proves to be reliable and you're acting alot like dick/def.

vote: Mrs.Alice Nutter/Alice

Wait a minute... If you really were an investigator, why didn't you share information with us before? Better than just saying that you hate us all, really. :hmpf_bad: Makes me just think that you were investigating for the wrong team!

I agree with y' there. As far as I can remember, Mrs. Nutter hasn't been much help in our convictions so far.

Vote: Mrs. Alice Nutter / Alice

You are all idiots. I hate you all. If you vote for me, it will be the worst conviction ever and the noodles will win. So.. how many of you actually know I am innocent? You still believe a dead man. My own husband is apparently the Noodles boss and against me. Really? REALLY? To hell with all of you. TO HELL, I SAY. Walter Kovacs is an idiot.. I don't care if he helped lead the vote against scum. You keep him around because he is an obnoxious idiot who speaks loudly. I propose that he is Noodles. Someone has to have some damned evidence. So freaking present it and why the hell aren't you people who know I'm innocent, come to my damn rescue. I hate you all. Which is worse, to be an idiot leader or an idiot follower? I CURSE THIS TOWN TO BE A GHOST TOWN!

So I'm an obnoxious idiot who speaks loudly? At least I'm using my voice to help this town.

I looked through the newspapers for the last few days. Know what I saw? You spoke once on Days 1 & 2, only to say you knew nothing. On day 3, you showed up only to vote for Carrie Price. Of course, just about everyone in town did the same. You didn't even bother showing your face on Days 4 & 5 (I feel like a hypocrite here, as I missed the voting against Dick yesterday. I stayed in meditation too long, and the voting ended very quickly. I'm certain observant town members noticed). Day 6 you spoke up again to express grief over the loss of your son. But you didn't bother to stick around very long.

Then Stash's list comes out, fingering you in no uncertain terms. Suddely you have found your voice! It's a miracle! You voted for Stash (nothing suspicious there, though I voted the other way), and then proceeded to tell everyone you were leaving your loving husband for none other than Dick the Defiant.

Dearest husband (Peanuts),

Vote for Stash or you are sleeping on the couch... You know that I am innocent and as I said in my post, it is clearly stupid to continue letting Stash protect the scum. I'm leaving you for Dick tomorrow if you don't start making some sense.

All my love,

Alice

:laugh:

Who, if you recall, was the other person fingered by Stash.

Yesterday, you told us all we were idiots, then expressed a desire to have Drake dead even if he were a loyal townie, and then so eloquently expressed hatred for us all. And you didn't vote against Dick, your lover into whose arms you ran so easily. Why Dick? Perhaps because you already shared a family connection?

I don't need you to paint me a picture for this one, Alice.

vote: Alice Nutter/Alice

Vote: Alice Nutter. Stash's list was right about Dick, it'll be right about her.

I wasn't elected at that time. By the time I came to be Mayor, the Mafia's had ran rampant throughout town, and it was when we brought it lynching.

Thank you Ron. It's good to know everyone else isn't as foolish.

nothing more needs to be said.

One more vote and we can move on to other matters.

If I counted right, I'm the 8th one to vote for my wife...and there are exactly eight people needed to get a lynch...

Well, Alice, you betrayed me with a Ronzoni-Biker guy, Stash told us you were converted (and he was right about Dick and Sandy), you claim you could investigate and give people certain proof of you're innonce (which is also a night action, and the only known ones with two night actions were bosses), you wanted to see Nader dead (and he is dead by now).

Doesn't look good for you, and I'm happy I'm the one to make this sure:

Vote: Alice Nutter/Alice

Bread in hell, you scummy bitch :sadnew:

Vote: Alice Nutter/ Alice

Ms. Nutter, you've done nothing productive for our town. All you have done is cause despair for your husband, call us idiots and threaten us. I don't see what we can hope to gain by keeping you alive.

With this new ability of voting multiple people, should we consider voting another person off, or should I pledge my vote to Mrs Nutter as well? Once we have the required number of votes, should we start hunting for another mafia member?

To vote for Mrs Nutter, or to vote for another, or not to vote. That is the question.

So what's the answer?

Susan

With this new ability of voting multiple people, should we consider voting another person off, or should I pledge my vote to Mrs Nutter as well? Once we have the required number of votes, should we start hunting for another mafia member?

To vote for Mrs Nutter, or to vote for another, or not to vote. That is the question.

So what's the answer?

Susan

I say we should start going after someone else. The more scum we elliminate the beter.

Well somehow I doubt Cheif Nater would be stupid enough to give the only thing keeping him alive to someone else default_blink.gif

Unless he thought that someone might be a bigger target than his self. He was targeted on night 1, mabey the killers would think that he was immune to night killings like the proffessor and then the Chief gave the vest to a townie that he felt was in greater danger.

We can indeed go after someone else, but who? If someone has any evidence about anybody, that would be nice to know!

That sounds like a good idea, but I f' one don' know who it could apply t'. Does anyone 'ave any leads or suspicions that we could go off?

I told you yesterday that Draggy was a townie. I can tell you today that Quarry is neutral. Prior to that, I investigated people who died on the night that I investigated them. For a minute, I thought that maybe people died when I investigated them. I do hate all of you and I think you are all a bunch of morons.

Vote: Peanuts

Why? Because I want to. I hope the Noodles win.