Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Red Scare Mystery -Confirmation and Discussion

Near the airport. I'm taking my grandmother there for her flight to Israel. Know any good spots for Lego Walter?

Know any good spots for Lego Walter?

Only places that are common to every city. Wal-Mart, Target, TRU :sick: . We don't have a LEGO store within 4 1/2 hours of St Louis, unfortunately. And I don't know any secret hidey holes nearby. :sad:

Contest Entry

Category: Favorite Scene

For the first time uncensored and unabridged, comes what really happened after Brenda, the lifeguard, came up to James Falzone's apartment after their date. Enjoy!

5521623414_b28d81bb52.jpg

After reading her some Shakespeare, they played checkers all night long.

Wait, what did you think happened? Pervert.

I didn't have all of the correct minifig parts for either of them but I think they're still recognizable.

After reading her some Shakespeare, they played checkers all night long.

Ahah! :laugh: Very funny scene and well built too! :thumbup:

So here's my entry for the contest, in the Building Interiors category. It's Alan Simmons' farm, but since the house itself is so cramped it doesn't have a very detailed interior. Click on the pictures for more on my Flickr account.

5525556569_ddeb54e3f3_z.jpg

5526150504_e5c06324ab_t.jpg 5525556657_a05aed0d71_t.jpg 5526150564_f81b3f37f6_t.jpg 5526150228_64179ec04c_t.jpg 5526150362_a033b118cc_t.jpg

The road technique I borrowed from a great MOC I recently saw on Flickr by Legohaulic.

It's good to see some entries.

I have Farmer Alan's farmhouse, but this one kicks the tar out of mine.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am going to be skiing from thursday to tuesday so I will not be able to post until then.

As I said in my profile- I've had trobles with my phone company, and by internet stick is broken. I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do, but I've been getting on as much as possible- though obviously it's difficult. I hope to have this resolved soon, preferably by the end of the week, but it's hard to tell. As said above, though, I'll stick be trying to get on frequently.

I'll be headed to St. Louis again Sunday and Monday, so limited posting from me for that time.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am going to be skiing from thursday to tuesday so I will not be able to post until then.

As I said in my profile- I've had trobles with my phone company, and by internet stick is broken. I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do, but I've been getting on as much as possible- though obviously it's difficult. I hope to have this resolved soon, preferably by the end of the week, but it's hard to tell. As said above, though, I'll stick be trying to get on frequently.

I'll be headed to St. Louis again Sunday and Monday, so limited posting from me for that time.

Honestly, it's not even these people going away that make me angry. There's quite a number of people who aren't participating. Let's have a list of the amount of posts everyone's made in the Chapter Eleven thread:

Walter Kovacs: 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 = 8

iamded: 1 1 1 1 = 4

CallMePie: 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 = 11

Brickme: = 0

Shadows: = 0

Professor Flitwick: 1 1 1 1 = 4

CorneliusMurdock: 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 = 18

Fugazi: 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 = 19

Def: 1 = 1

Admiral Ron: 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 = 10

Legonater: 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 = 9

Cralegoboy: 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 =7

Dragonator: = 0

Captain Genero: 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 = 9

Mrlegoninja: 1 1 1 1 1 = 5

Lord Arjay: 1 1 1 = 3

Peanuts: 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 = 8

Ironically, those who aren't participating that much are our "All-Star's". I understand that I'm not a fellow or a moderator, but I'm putting a lot of effort into hosting this game. I've been hosting this since November, and I predict it'll be over by the end of April. If my math is correct, that's 6 months. I'd honestly appreciate a bit more activity from those who are playing. Some people haven't even posted at all in this chapter.

When I was visiting my very ill great-aunt in Florida over Christmas, I still posted and updated regularly. When I was visiting my great-aunt again in February, I still updated and posted regularly.

It's gotten to be where I'll have to post an answer to only one action. It's gotten to be where someone will post in the evening, and I'll come back in the morning and that post will still be the latest post.

Please try to participate more. This isn't directed at Fugazi, Cornelius, or CallMePie, who have the highest post counts thus far.

Truly sorry bob, my internet is getting funky of late and decides to crash. I'll try to post more but I can't promise anything till at least monday when I get it fixed.

Sorry taht I don't participate more, but I'm trying to do so, but often I don't know what to say. I'll still try to post more.

I'm sorry about that Bob, I'll try to post a lot today, and hopefully my hotel will have Internet. I was expecting my last hotel to have Internet, but they charged twenty dollars a day... So we switched hotels this time (not entirely for the Internet issue), so hopefully I'll be on and posting while I'm away.

Gotta go post some more. I can't have Fugazi beating me! :grin:

:laugh:

And I'm not even trying that hard! :sadnew:

:tongue:

Gotta go post some more. I can't have Fugazi beating me! :grin:

You're telling me. I've gotta shoot and interrogate people more often. :laugh:

Everyone posts more in mafia games because there's a time limit and they know if they're inactive they get a mod-kill. So...you know, a few mod-kills might get people up and about. :devil:

Thanks everyone!

You're telling me. I've gotta shoot and interrogate people more often. :laugh:

Everyone posts more in mafia games because there's a time limit and they know if they're inactive they get a mod-kill. So...you know, a few mod-kills might get people up and about. :devil:

I had to mod-kill Burman and Captain Becker for inactivaty.

Maybe, but I also think, that in mafia games you can post more easily, as you can just throw around suspicions or jump on bandwagons. And you can get killed easily for flying under the radar, when the town has no other leads, as there's a conviction to be done every day.

Talking about it, will there be more conviction chapters, Bob?

My apologies, Bob. I will try to post more, though sometimes we don't due to people using actions we previously would of used (if that made sense... :grin: ).

In that case we'll be in for a blood bath come the start of the next chapter! :tongue:

Well, that explains a lot of what we saw in those respective chapters. Becker's death in particular had me mystified, trying to work it into what was going on.

:oh: You could have told us! That might've been important somehow. If we ever find these commies. :tongue:

I understand. Again, I'd be on more if it wasn't for my computer/internet issues this month.

Unfortunetly I will be away until the 3rd; I'm away visiting several cousins. I should be able to get on Eurobricks (if the spending cuts haven't further hindered them, that is), but less often than usual.

Sign in to follow this