Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Red Scare Mystery -Confirmation and Discussion

A few quick things:

How about the part where you were falling into the basement of the hotel? I know I did.

Ha! Shout-out from the host. :tongue:

Prizes: There will be a special prize for the winner.

Judging: or by a select panel of judges.

Prizes- Will there be a prize for each category? Or will it be one prize for everything? I'm also curious what this mystery prize could be...

Judging- I'm trying to imagine who that could be... :grin:

Now, where would we post the entries? And can we post one entry for each category? Or one entry from one category? Darth Vader is Luke's Father?!

Sorry for playing twenty questions here. :laugh:

Now, where would we post the entries? And can we post one entry for each category? Or one entry from one category? Darth Vader is Luke's Father?!

Sorry for playing twenty questions here. :laugh:

You can post your entries here, but make sure they're distinguishable from other posts. You can post one entry per category. There will be a prize per category.

Attention All Players:

My great-aunt in Florida has again taken a turn for the worst. You may remember that over Christmas I flew down to Florida to help her, however this time she has come down with pneumonia, and in her old age, she will not last long if what the doctors say is accurate. Therefore, once again I alone will be flying down there to meet her at the hospital and help her during this time.

However, as I am not a doctor, nor her primary caregiver, there is little I can do. Hospital visiting hours are also slim, and she'll be surrounded by her family most of the time. I've booked a hotel room for myself, where I believe I will be spending most of my time.

So, what does this mean for you? It means that the game is not on hiatus or pause, it will continue on schedule. I intend on bringing the cast of characters with me, as well as a few other set pieces. Also, I've set up a predetermined story line for Chapter Ten, so I've already photographed and prepared those. Once again, response time will be sluggish, but I'll try to get things posted at a relatively good schedule.

I understand that this is bad form for a host, but I do hope you understand the situation that I am in.

Thanks, and please get all night actions in to me in the next 36 hours.

No worries, Bob. If the worst case scenario does happen, I hope that your great-aunt goes on peacefully, and she probably shall; it appears that all her family will be around her in her final days. I know thats how I'd like to go.

Thanks for letting us know Bob. Take your time and take good care of your family.

Thanks everyone.

Just under 24 hours to get those night actions in to me. I'm waiting for four actions.

I'm afraid I must move the Night Action Deadline forward.

You've got about three hours to get all actions in to me so I can prepare for the next day.

redscaremysterybanner.png

That was a test to see if I could paste pictures from my iPhone, a successful test, proving we're in business.

Edited by Bob the Construction Man

Hey, now that I have the internet on my phone I will be able to post more. Officer harrison is back

Thanks for letting me play!, Bob. I liked the plot and the hosting was well done. I'm sure you were tired of me wanting to drop a car engine in a tunnel and through down a match.... :laugh::grin:

I just made the connection, but did you mean to name me after the SpongeBob character Old Man Jenkins? If not, it's a funny coincidence! :laugh:

Sorry, just a connection I made and I wondered if it was intentional. :blush:

I just made the connection, but did you mean to name me after the SpongeBob character Old Man Jenkins? If not, it's a funny coincidence! :laugh:

Sorry, just a connection I made and I wondered if it was intentional. :blush:

"Old Man Jenkins" is a pretty (stereo)typical name for that old man sitting on a rocking chair on a wooden porch in olden days America.

At least, that's the image I get. default_wacko.gifdefault_laugh_new.gif

"Old Man Jenkins" is a pretty (stereo)typical name for that old man sitting on a rocking chair on a wooden porch in olden days America.

At least, that's the image I get. default_wacko.gifdefault_laugh_new.gif

That's true, I've just been watching a lot of SpongeBob lately (needed some light-hearted comedy after a rough patch in real life), and went "HEY!". I just thought it was pretty funny.

Sorry for the delay, but these last few days have been hectic.

However, posting should continue regularly.

I've returned home. It's very sad, my relative did indeed pass away on Monday, which explains my absences. However, she is in a better place now than in the hospital she frequented so often.

Posting should be on a normal schedule now.

Also, the Building Contest Entries are due before the start of Chapter 13. Chapter 13 is also known as "When the Fecal Matter hits the Proverbial Fan"

Good luck!

I've returned home. It's very sad, my relative did indeed pass away on Monday, which explains my absences. However, she is in a better place now than in the hospital she frequented so often.

I am sorry for your loss, and I offer my condolences. :sad:

I'm very sorry to hear that, Bob. My condolences to you and your family. :sceptic:

I'm sorry Bob, for your loss. :cry_sad: I too, offer my condolences.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still am following and chapter 13 sounds like mayhem. Keep up the good hosting.

I'll be gone most of this weekend to St. Louis, but I should have Internet access at the hotel.

I'll be gone most of this weekend to St. Louis, but I should have Internet access at the hotel.

My neck of the woods, eh? Any particular part of town?

Sign in to follow this