Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Red Scare Mystery -Confirmation and Discussion

That makes everyone, doesn't it?

:hmpf: No, of course not.

Oh.

Wait.

Yea. :tongue:

You know, it's going to be nice to play a game that doesn't have a bajillion people in it. Can't wait!

You know, it's going to be nice to play a game that doesn't have a bajillion people in it. Can't wait!

I agree. Eurodina is a fun experiance and is quite enjoyable, but that large amount of players makes it drag on a little.

Yeah, I'm enjoying Eurodina, but there are too few actually active participants, and we're nowhere near to being finished, coming up on Day 10.

This game, however, seems as if it'll be a little more enjoyable, with more active participants, and will not take forever and a day.

I'm hoping to have everyone confirmed by the 22nd of November, so that we can start the game on the 26th of November, a Friday. It's after Thanksgiving and all the Black Friday sales are over, too.

I understand that people want to start early, but I feel that a good amount of people will be busy all week until Friday. Therefore, it'll start on the 26th.

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you guys.

I understand that people want to start early, but I feel that a good amount of people will be busy all week until Friday. Therefore, it'll start on the 26th.

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you guys.

I'll actually be out of town until Sunday night. That's the cost of moving far away from family. I hope to steal a few minutes to play the game (hopefully one of my in-laws will have some internet device) but I can't promise anything.

If you happen to need more time to get the game squared away before you start that's okay by me. :grin:

Attention All Players: The game is scheduled to start tomorrow, November 26th, 2010 at approximately 7:00P.M EST

I believe I should also inform you that my computer is dying on me, and I've already ordered a new one that should be here on the 5th of December. However, I can assure you that this will not impact gameplay, as if this computer dies, I have my desktop that I'll use

Once again, we are on schedule one hundred percent.

Attention All Players: The game is scheduled to start tomorrow, November 26th, 2010 at approximately 7:00P.M EST

[...]

Once again, we are on schedule one hundred percent.

<straightens tie>

Brilliant. Everything is on schedule, fantastic. We'll be weeding out these Communists in no time!

Chapter One has been posted. :thumbup:

Good luck to all participants.

ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS!

Night has not yet begun! This is just then end of the chapter, not the end of the day!

I will let you know when the night begins, and you can use your night actions. Until then, only those with Chapter Actions may use them.

Sorry I missed the first chapter, I was out of internet service for the past 4 days and forgot to mention it. I will be more active next time!

Chapter one's over? Argh! I'm not usually one to miss an entire chapter, my apologies to Bob. I've just moved house and was busy unpacking, I still haven't got the internet on my computer and am using my sister's lap-top in the meantime. I will definately be here for Chapter 2!

~Peace

Greatly fun and most entertaining game so far, Bob. Can't wait for chapter 2!

Sorry I only posted once. The holiday weekend tied me up and I visited family out of state. I am curious how I can follow up on my inquiry. I am assuming the next time we stop by the hotel I can check but not until then.

This has been a lot of fun so far, Bob. Though starting on Thanksgiving weekend was a tiny bit inconvenient for those of us living in the states.

This has been a lot of fun so far, Bob. Though starting on Thanksgiving weekend was a tiny bit inconvenient for those of us living in the states.

That's what I thought as well, which is why I started the game on Friday in the evening, rather than starting earlier. I figured that most people would be home/returning home on Friday, when the game started.

Chapter Two should be up in about an hour, due to the speedy delivery of Chapter Actions.

Does my dog have a name? If not, I'd like it to be called Fido.

Thanks. I looked all over the Chapter one thread, but couldn't find it. Glad someone here isn't blind :tongue:

So last night when I left work, I still was "missing" and wasn't allowed to post in the chapter. I got home after a bad commute (poor weather), ate dinner and checked on the game, only to find 60 new posts, including my triumphant return. So if it looked like I was avoiding making a comment, I wasn't. I was merely trying to get caught up.

Sorry I haven't posted yet. There are 9 pages to go through and it was only started yesterday. I'll catch up later tonight.

Admittedly I haven't been around for Chapter 2 as much as I'd like (I do love Mystery games) but I've got my internet connection all up and running now, so further posting shall proceed unhindered! :laugh:

To the Department Store: (Admiral Ron, Def, Professor Flitwick, The Legonater, Fugazi, CallMePie, Cralegoboy, Shadows, Dragonator)

To the Town Hall: (JCC1004, Walter Kovacs, Sok117, JimButcher, iamded, CorneliusMurdock, Brickme, Burman, The Crazy One)

Does this list seem accurate to everyone?

To the Department Store: (Admiral Ron, Def, Professor Flitwick, The Legonater, Fugazi, CallMePie, Cralegoboy, Shadows, Dragonator)

To the Town Hall: (JCC1004, Walter Kovacs, Sok117, JimButcher, iamded, CorneliusMurdock, Brickme, Burman, The Crazy One)

Does this list seem accurate to everyone?

That's the way I had it written down.

Sign in to follow this