ACPin

Clone Cadets Quarters

The harsh reality of everyday life for clone cadets starts and ends at their home quarters. All the amenities to get rest, wash, eat and prepare for training runs are normal daily routines.

Grouped into five-man squads, the cadets do everything together in the hopes of becoming clone troopers and ultimately ARC troopers.

Unfortunately, some never will attain that status and would be relegated to maintenance work.

5179260840_261b7a0b54.jpg

5178656249_49be681ddb.jpg

5179260678_4901f33acd.jpg

5179260620_37517af052.jpg

5179260528_47718da061.jpg

5178656041_bda7e5d387.jpg

5179260460_9fef607a00.jpg

5179260426_1d22e65a20.jpg

AC

Edited by ACPin

Superb entry ACPin - just as we would expert from your master craftsmanship. Love the sleeping pods especially nice and the size of the thing is impressive whilst keeping loads of detail. Going to be a contender for No 1 I think!

Amazing. It's so well thought out and clean. Top notch. :thumbup:

One thing though, why are some clones yellow and some fleshies? Do they turn flesh from yellow as they mature? :tongue:

Great work ACPin,

What a great moc, depicting all those clone cadets what different everyday live scenes, I especially like those sleeping compartments. :thumbup:

The only complain would be that you've mixed yellow and flesh mini figs.

Really well done.

the Inventor

I was kind of hoping that your domino squad final run moc would make you to busy to enter this contest. turns out I was wrong :cry_sad: , This is simply amazing! detail's and the sheer size, and the sleeping pods are really cool too. The only thing that could still be done, would be to put some humor into it. But other then that, your building skills are superb!

Wow that is awesome. Really looks like something that would be in Star Wars. Good luck in the contest.

Great job :thumbup:

Really looks like something that would be in Star Wars.

Without a doubt, another excellent build by you, ACPin. For me, the problem is that for the contest, it looks exactly like something we would see in one of the movies, like a scene from Kamino, rather than being more creative. Again, it's an amazing entry and I'm sure you'll get a lot of votes, but for this contest, I prefer the more "everyday" style entries like Ackbar's Jazz Cafe that aren't like replicas from the movies. I'm just giving my opinion, I don't want this to create an issue or anything!

Sigh, there goes any chance I've got of winning. :grin: Fantastic entry AC, for sure one of the best in the lot. :thumbup: Seriously, how could one possibly compete with these types of entries? I really like this as this approximates perfectly the one we saw in the Clone Cadets episode. Good luck! (as if you're gonna need it) :thumbup:

You really love the episode "Clone Cadets", don't you? :tongue:

Great entry, and excellent recreation of that scene! As always, it's hard to find any fault in your work. Perhaps it would have been better if you wouldn't have mixed yellow and fleshie figs, but I personally don't mind that really. Good luck (not that you need any :laugh: ).

I have to choose between you and Mos_Eisley? *huh*:laugh:

I love the fact that you've taken an everyday life scene from a TV-show instead of making up one. :classic:

Without a doubt, another excellent build by you, ACPin. For me, the problem is that for the contest, it looks exactly like something we would see in one of the movies, like a scene from Kamino, rather than being more creative. Again, it's an amazing entry and I'm sure you'll get a lot of votes, but for this contest, I prefer the more "everyday" style entries like Ackbar's Jazz Cafe that aren't like replicas from the movies. I'm just giving my opinion, I don't want this to create an issue or anything!

It would off been alright in my opinion if he left out domino squad then it wouldn't focus on that episode :classic:

Sigh, there goes any chance I've got of winning. :grin: Fantastic entry AC, for sure one of the best in the lot. :thumbup: Seriously, how could one possibly compete with these types of entries? I really like this as this approximates perfectly the one we saw in the Clone Cadets episode. Good luck! (as if you're gonna need it) :thumbup:

Maybe there should be a to categories in the contest one for the MOCers like AC and ect.... and one for the lets say lower quality builders like us who don't have as big collections :grin:

Outstanding, you never do anything half way. I lovr it, it's so smooth and lifesized(figs).

I lovr it. I can't wait for voting!

I was hoping you would do this scene in Lego and here it is! Absolutely stunning! This is going to be one close call, so many stunning creations!

All the best in the results!

CF

Absolutely by far the best creation for the contest! (I voted 3 points for you :wink: ) it looks very nice, and very detailed. Best creation out of them all in my opinion! :thumbup: