"Hello Mr. Stash."

"Wha? Oh... hello."

"You wanted those vests gone, right?"

"Yes."

"Let me help you."

003.jpg

--------------------------------------

004.jpg

"Hello, what can I do you for friend?" asked Erwin.

005.jpg

"Well, you could have not killed my family, but that's a while ago, and it would seem it';s too late for that."

"Oh, yeah, you went after the other one yesterday, didn't you. He warned me I might be the next target. Listen, no hard feelings, right? I was just doing my job. I feel bad about it, honest. I even got out of the business."

"I think it is honestly too late for forgiveness. You chopped my wife up with this very sword."

"Look, I'm real sorry. What can I do to make it up to you?"

006.jpg

"You can die without a fight."

007.jpg

"I'm not thinking that's going to happen," replied Erwin.

008.jpg

BANG

009.jpg

BANG

010.jpg

WHAM (for those confused, the Shadowy figure lifted the door to the bar and threw Erwin...)

011.jpg

"Please, come on man, I've moved on."

"Sorry, just handling business."

012.jpg

-----------------

013.jpg

"I need a drink to cool off... what an awful night- OH MY GOD?! Erwin!"

014.jpg

"Damn, he must have already been here."

"Oh my lord! The ax killer?! You did this to him?"

"What?! No, no, I'm just following someone. Oh, hey, since we're here, I have a briefcase for you."

015.jpg

----------------------------------

016.jpg

"What a night," the Detective sighed as he sat on the bench. "I just hope this town is clean soon."

017.jpg

018.jpg

CRUNCH *Splinter* *Splinter*

019.jpg

"You can't run, Detective Mann."

"Fine I'll fight."

020.jpg

"And then get the hell out of here."

021.jpg

-----------------------------------------------

022.jpg

"Hello all, and good morning. I will make my report quickly, since we have a very urgent matter to discuss at the end," said the Senator. "However, beforehand, I would like to report a few deaths of last night. Stash was killed in his bed and found to be Neutral this morning. Erwin Long was found without a head in his own bar. He was also Neutral. As was Shaun Dows found Neutral, though, and this is the important part, he has not been found yet. He disappeared before we were able to take him to jail.

023.jpg

"Hello all," said Shaun, appearing on the roof. And before the crowd could do anything, and before the police could fire a shot, he uttered his final words, "and good bye."

A small explosion tore the gazebo down. When the smoke and fire had been cleared, both Shaun and the Senator's bodies were charred skeletons.

024.jpg

Minimum is 9, maximum is 14.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the rules of Eurodina:

1. To win the game one group most outnumber the total sum of all the other groups. The town wins by killing all members of all mafia families.

2. Each day, the players will vote out one amongst them. To be voted out the player must be the higest voted player above 1/3 of the town. If only one person is above 1/3, they will be the one killed. To vote or to draw back your vote, you must use the following sentence in your post: vote: character/player or unvote: character/player. If you want to change your vote, you must first unvote before the second vote is calculated.

3. During days, there is a 24 hour period before anyone can vote. Once the majority decision is reached, you cannot unvote the player in question anymore. Days will run for 72 96 hours.

4. Certain players will get night actions to be used during the night of the game. Since there are a lot of players, you do NOT have to send in a PM if you choose to not use an action. Simply do not send it. You have 48 hours to get in your actions before they are locked out. Those 48 hours begin at the end of the day.

5. The night abilities will be done in a randomized order each night.

6. The Day-topics are meant for active players only, so do not post in them if you are already out of the game. The Discussion-topic is open to everybody. you must post once a game day if you want to continue to play. 2 days without posting without talking to me first to warn me away will get your character killed or you replaced.

7. Do not edit your posts, because it is considered unfair to other players.

8. Do not directly quote anything I’ve sent to you via PM. Use your own words, please.

9. All out-of-character discussion must be kept in the Discussion-topic. Likewise, all talk about game tactics and roles must be kept in the Day-topics and PMs.

10. Since this game deviates quite a lot from other Mafia-games, please ask any questions or doubts you might have directly from me, and you will be answered.

11. Kill Shadows Day 1 No Metagaming please.

(Stolen mostly from Sandy)

Parts

001-1.jpg - Chief of Police Drake Nader (Police) (Draganator)

001-3.jpg - Police Man Abe Hollis (Police) (ADHO15)

001-5.jpg - Detective Quinn Man (Police) (Quarryman)

001-6.jpg - Mayor Flint Wick (Governor) (professor flitwick)

001-8.jpg - Ivan Cons (Bodyguard) (Inconspicuous)

001-9-2.jpg - Mr. Alex Burr (Lawyer) (Burman)

001-9-3.jpg - Mr. Mike Collins (Lawyer) (Millacol88)

001-9-5.jpg - Chef Kevin Juan (Chef) (The Crazy One)

001-9-7.jpg - Ron Adie (Waiter) (Admiral Ron)

001-9-8.jpg - Thomas Bricks (Waiter) (Minxter)

001-10-1.jpg - Mrs. Frankie Keen (Stay-at-home mother) (Fugazi)

001-10-2.jpg - Susan Keen (Student) (Surius Black)

001-10-5.jpg - Mr. Craig Boy (Firefighter) (Cralegoboy)

001-10-6.jpg - Mrs. Janice Boy (Banker) (Capt.JohnPaul)

001-10-10.jpg - Dr. Horace Leg (Doctor) (Legonator)

001-10-3.jpg - Gen (Bum) (Genaro)

001-10-12.jpg - Sean (Bum) (Sok117)

002-3.jpg - Dick “Defiant” Dillard (Biker Gang Leader) (Def)

002-5.jpg - Ian Deed (Biker) (iamded)

002-4.jpg - Harold Hiker (Biker)(HouseofH)

002-1.jpg - Bob The Biker (Biker) (Bob The Construction Man)

002-2.jpg - Red (Biker) (General Redwater)

019-1.jpg - Walter Kovacs (Student of Kung Pho) (Walter Kovacs)

019-6.jpg - Mr. Ron Canter (Roncanator)

019-4.jpg - Benjamin Gershwin (Construction Worker) (Bendy Badger)

019-3.jpg - Mr. Ari Jay (Mortician) (Lord Arjay)

019-8.jpg - Mr. Percy Nutter (Peanuts)

019-9.jpg - Mrs. Alice Nutter (Artist) (Alice)

Edited by Zepher

Oh my what a night. It is so dissapointing and horrible to see so many innocent deaths. We need to get more scum or else I am afraid the town will be overcome. Last night was so harsh, so much killing, I don't want to think about what will happen today. Hopefully we have some more leads.

Good lord, what a night. At least all of them were neutral, but most of them were helping us. Detective Quinn, did you see who attacked you?

Sheesh these people make a mess when they bleed.

So, I see we've got three neutrals. I don't know whether to call that progress or a nuisance. However, they did kill Stash, which means they didn't like him giving out iknfo. Which also means at least some of what he said must be right.

But... is our Senator... dead? Is it just me, or did Shaun just assainate him? It's hard to see from so far back in the crowd.

Shame to see the governor go, he was a politician, and a good friend. :sadnew:

Well, well, well, look how was right! I see the error of my ways now, the professor was most certainly innocent. :hmpf: I believe we have quite a few people to get through.

Mr. Dick, you were quite the little defender of the late Professor Dows, weren't you? Plus Stash said you were the member of a mafia family... have we found a new candidate for lynching?

Mrs. Nutter, you were backing the professor to the hilt as well, and Mr. Stash said you to have been converted.

So, Dick or Alice?

But... is our Senator... dead? Is it just me, or did Shaun just assainate him? It's hard to see from so far back in the crowd.

A small explosion tore the gazebo down. When the smoke and fire had been cleared, both Shaun and the Senator's bodies were charred skeletons.

You may want to return those glasses of yours, they are obviously defective. :hmpf:

Quinn, did you see who attacked you?

Afraid not, and now my head hurts like hell, so you'll have to excuse me for a few hours while I get some rest to get rid of this headache.

Well, well, well, look how was right! I see the error of my ways now, the professor was most certainly innocent. default_hmpf.gif I believe we have quite a few people to get through.

Mr. Dick, you were quite the little defender of the late Professor Dows, weren't you? Plus Stash said you were the member of a mafia family... have we found a new candidate for lynching?

Mrs. Nutter, you were backing the professor to the hilt as well, and Mr. Stash said you to have been converted.

So, Dick or Alice?

I agree, and most of the people STash accused should be on the list as well.

Shame to see the governor go, he was a politician, and a good friend. :sadnew:

Well, well, well, look how was right! I see the error of my ways now, the professor was most certainly innocent. :hmpf: I believe we have quite a few people to get through.

So, Dick or Alice?

You may want to return those glasses of yours, they are obviously defective. :hmpf:

The poor senator. Well, you were right about Shaun, as was Sandy. He killed the senator, who surely was an authority person.

An interesting night indeed, three people dead, and all neutral. I think, therefore there won't be many neutrals left.

Stash metioned Ian Deed together with Erwin Long, who was neutral. He said, they were both former hitmen, so maybe Ian is also in this revenge story, maybe he's also neutral as well or the golden sword killer. I make no assumptions, we just shouldn't forget Stash mentioned him.

Stash also mentioned Kovacs. I think we know that he can investigate, and Stash just said he was "acting very suspicious" while doing it. Once again, I just wanted to remember of him.

Then furthermore Stash said the names of Def and my wife. They are the only ones he explicitely claimed to be scum. I think, let's prove his words by voting out Def. Just to answer you question, mayor.

The others he mentioned were all government persons. I don't think this information is trustable.

Last, but not least, another briefcase has been seen. That's not a good sign, the scum keeps converting our men. It's not over yet.

Last, but not least, another briefcase has been seen. That's not a good sign, the scum keeps converting our men. It's not over yet.

Well if we work on the assumption the Godfather converts people, and there's only one converter, it's likely that it's the Noodles family converter; the other Godfathers are dead.

Well if we work on the assumption the Godfather converts people, and there's only one converter, it's likely that it's the Noodles family converter; the other Godfathers are dead.

But its possible that when the godfathers get replaced after their death, the new one gets the converting abilities. That would give the scum a fair chance against such a large town.

In this case we maybe shouldn't work on Stash's list, but try to figure out the Noodles godfather and care for the Ronzonis afterward.

What d'you mean, Noodles, Kovacs, Deed or Dick?

Damn. My head freaking hurts. I was walking to the liquor store, and I got hit in the head with a rock. What the hell?

Okay, so we got three neutrals. Meh. And we lost our host Senator too? Bad night.

But its possible that when the godfathers get replaced after their death, the new one gets the converting abilities. That would give the scum a fair chance against such a large town.

Possible. We have to evidence to the contrary.

In this case we maybe shouldn't work on Stash's list, but try to figure out the Noodles godfather and care for the Ronzonis afterward.

What d'you mean, Noodles, Kovacs, Deed or Dick?

I disagree. We have leads where the Ronzonis are concerned, and we may take out the last members here. We (or at least, I) have no evidence concerning the Noodles, so I currently feel we should go for Dick/Alice.

Damn. My head freaking hurts. I was walking to the liquor store, and I got hit in the head with a rock. What the hell?

Okay, so we got three neutrals. Meh. And we lost our host Senator too? Bad night.

Oh I'm sorry, we should've let Shaun live, so he could kill the final government members and win! :hmpf:

I disagree. We have leads where the Ronzonis are concerned, and we may take out the last members here. We (or at least, I) have no evidence concerning the Noodles, so I currently feel we should go for Dick/Alice.

Very well.

I prefer not to vote for my wife, while there are not many free women left in town, but I also think, it was useful to prove Stash's list. So I'm willing to kill Dick, alright?

What a bloody night! :cry_sad: Shaun Dows is gone and his bad influence won't be missed. But I'm afraid that those who voted Stash yesterday finally got their way, sneakily. Is there a killer among them? And did Stash really tell the truth about the vests and how his death would inactivate them? It would seem that Mr. Mann is still protected, or is it not a vest that he wears? So many questions, and so few answers! :angry:

I'm sorry to see our Senator dead at the hands of that merciless anarchist, but at last he didn't get the chance to kill anyone else. I do wonder what we will do without the guidance of out Senator in future, he was a good man, dedicated to this town.

Then furthermore Stash said the names of Def and my wife. They are the only ones he explicitely claimed to be scum. I think, let's prove his words by voting out Def. Just to answer you question, mayor.

I would be happy to support this, although I do believe we need to endeavour to find the Noodles godfather as well, as I would assume from the night results that he is the only mafioso left who can convert. Unfortunately, I don't have any leads on that one at all. :sceptic:

What a bloody night! :cry_sad: Shaun Dows is gone and his bad influence won't be missed. But I'm afraid that those who voted Stash yesterday finally got their way, sneakily. Is there a killer among them?

It is interesting to note that in the voting pool against Stash yesterday, Alice, Dick and Shaun were all present. I wouldn't be surprised if the Noodles boss was amoung that lot too, but I won't jump to any conclusions.

Alright, people, you are all idiots. All neutrals died last night... this is not a victory for the town. Neutrals are able to play with either side. Stash was obviously protecting the scum. The other 2 may have been playing with the town. Peanuts, it's nice that you are defending me and all, but I'm still leaving. You made your decision yesterday. I did get results that Dragonator is townie last night after investigating him. I'm not sure I believe this result, but I really I have it in writing. Has anyone investigated me? There have to be more people who can investigate than me. I have also proven my loyalty to several of you... including my freaking no good husband. So vouch for me already. I sent you evidence so that you wouldn't vote off another innocent townie. Now, it would be better to die that my son is gone. It's a tragic thing when a child dies before his parents.

Yeah, I don't believe a word of that sorry Alice. :sceptic: Last I checked you can't have two night actions, so claiming you can both investigate and send people definite information of your loyalty is a contradiction that confirms Stash's accusations of you. It's nice of you to vouch for my loyalty, but seriously, doing so isn't going to make me change my mind that you're scum. Stash was very certain that Sandy converted you on night 3.

But, I'm happy to vote out def first to test the theory, and if Stash was right about him then we can vote off Alice tomorrow. Unfortunately that will come after she has had a chance to kill another person and send out more of her "documents", but we can only convict one at a time...

Does anybody else have any alternative suggestions, by the way? I'm open to ideas today, as long as we take out a mafioso. :sweet:

Really? I know you're no brain-box, but I said more than once that I believed Dows was neutral. I just felt him better to deal with after Stash was dealt with. Don't misrepresent me, numbskull.

For the record, you've been damn near useless this whole game, so nice of you to start pointing fingers all of a sudden. Particularly with no substantiation. You're damn near worth a vote for making crap up about me. It's not helpful to anyone.

So I'm willing to kill Dick, alright?

Jealous wuss. Vote with your head, not your broken heart.

But, I'm happy to vote out def first to test the theory,

Glad you're willing to sacrifice me to test a theory :wacko: Pretty damn reckless for a cop. Not for a drunk one I guess.

I realize that you folks are relying on what Stash said, but he was all over the place. First of all, his motives are very very questionable. Why was he working with scum from the start? How did he gather all this information? Once the sheep herd lynch mob gets going, there's little anyone can do to stop it, but keep in mind that I've worked for town every vote as best I can as a vanilla townie. I was the victim of an assassination attempt early on, and protected by Brickme. Yesterday, I did all I could to motivate town to start voting, whether for Stash or Dows. I clearly said that they were both bad news, which they were, and now we can get around to sussing the mafia. But it's stupid to take out one of the few townies who's been working to get things together.

To sum up, Flitwick's useless, Peanut's jealous, and Draggy is being reckless. Let's use some solid investigating to make a decision. At worst, If I die, town will still greatly outnumber the mafia, so town should be in good shape. I'm willing to sacrifice myself to show the poor strategics of you folks.

Does anybody else have any alternative suggestions, by the way? I'm open to ideas today, as long as we take out a mafioso. :sweet:

Unfortunately, I have few ideas, but hope Kovacs has turned up something in his investigations.

I'm willing to sacrifice myself to show the poor strategics of you folks.

I'm glad to hear it! :sweet:

I'm glad to hear it! :sweet:

Normally, in such games of life, Day 8 would be a do or die situation, but I'm pretty confident, with 2 godfathers taken out, town can take a few hits. Still, I'd rather people went with something founded, rather than Stash's totally unfounded claim.

Well 3 neutrals isnt that bad, its whether they were helping the town or not is the key.

I think we need to test out one person from Stash's list. If they did turn out scum then we can attack everyone on the list. However if it backfires were back to square one again..

Lest bring up Stash's hit list:

Here is what I think I know (or have gathered from my ridiculous position of finding out crap about people).

Chief of Police Drake Nader (Dragonator) - This clown has a vest. He cannot be killed at night. This guy has been feeding me bits for days now, but lying between his teeth the entire time. I’m sure of it.

Police Man Abe Hollis (ADHO15) – I have no clue on this guy. I haven’t talked to him other than things he has said in front of everyone. Seems to be playing very low key…

Detective Quinn Mann (Quarryman) – Everything he has said to me has been tongue-in-cheek. Watch out for this guy.

Mayor Flint Wick (professor flitwick) – This guy has let the mob ravage our town, now with three families! I wouldn’t be surprised if he was running a secret mob family from the government offices.

Erwin Long (Eskallon) and Ian Deed (Iamded) – these two used to be professional hitmen.

Dick “Defiant” Dillard (Def) – He was converted over to the Ronzoni/Ronzini Family.

Walter Kovacs (Walter Kovacs) – This guy has been trying to get info out of me for days, acting very suspicious. Then he claims he knows who attacked me but isn’t sure if he should say something… WOW. This guy is so full of it, I wonder what color his eyes are?

Mrs. Alice Nutter (Alice) – Scum, was converted a while back to Ronzoni/Ronzini Family, but still has bs proof of her innocence.

Also, remember that when a mob boss falls, there is always someone standing nearby to take their place!

I can't kill. I can investigate though. I hate you all. I especially hate you Drake and I hope you die even if you are a townie.

I can't kill. I can investigate though. I hate you all. I especially hate you Drake and I hope you die even if you are a townie.

Awww, you're so sweet for a scumbag killer. :wub:

Really? I know you're no brain-box, but I said more than once that I believed Dows was neutral. I just felt him better to deal with after Stash was dealt with. Don't misrepresent me, numbskull.

I didn't say to didn't, but I said you defended Shaun, by saying someone who was protecting several townies (although, several scum too) was more of a threat than someone who earlier today detonated our governor.

For the record, you've been damn near useless this whole game, so nice of you to start pointing fingers all of a sudden. Particularly with no substantiation. You're damn near worth a vote for making crap up about me. It's not helpful to anyone.

And your been ever so helpfu- oh sorry, I had mistaken you for the shit on shoes. Easy to do. Though in all fairness, where would we be without your smart, incisive comments about activity? :wink:

Stash, someone who I'd saftley say we all trusted, thinks your scum. It's more than a willing case. You can go ahead and vote for me, but I dare say I know who would get the bigger following!

Glad you're willing to sacrifice me to test a theory :wacko: Pretty damn reckless for a cop. Not for a drunk one I guess.

I don't recall you turning your noes up at sacrificing Stash to make possible Mafia members/innocent civilians easier to kill.

To sum up, Flitwick's useless, Peanut's jealous, and Draggy is being reckless. Let's use some solid investigating to make a decision. At worst, If I die, town will still greatly outnumber the mafia, so town should be in good shape. I'm willing to sacrifice myself to show the poor strategics of you folks.

Remember how the word of a Godfather got a neutral out to kill the governor voted out? I dare say taking the word of a deceased Impartial can't hurt. And why'll were on the subject, what good have you done?