Sign in to follow this  
Solscud007

1:1 Lego Captain Rex

That's cool.

Should there any contest for visitors to guess how many Lego pieces being used or guessing the weight.

Winner walk away with Captain Rex (in mini figure though) :tongue:

Isn't this the same one that's touring the country? It was spotted at a number of other stores, I believe. TLG likes to do that with some of their licensed characters; Indiana Jones and Chewbacca came before and currently are in the Studio Shop at LLC.

There's another Rex at TRU in mission viejo, california....nice TAD jacket :wink:

Thanks. But it is not TAD. I have a TAD Fast Pack but the jacket is by Condor. I just rock the TAD patch. The Condor Jacket is a great substitute for the TAD. Much cheaper, at only $80 it performs the same as TAD. Just not fancy like TAD.

Thanks for sharing, but where's your loyalty?

You're purchasing a Toy Story set *huh*

:grin:

Thanks for sharing, but where's your loyalty?

You're purchasing a Toy Story set *huh*

:grin:

Haha, I was thinking the same thing.

Check out this link - an interview with his creator :)

Captain Rex Creator Interview

The model has actually been around for a while but its cool to see non official pics!

I was thinking along this line when I saw the pic, but you beat me to it. :laugh:

I wish I could see this in person, looks incredible!

CF

Haha, I was thinking the same thing.

yeah yeah. sadly I only like a few CW sets. Most of them I dont. I already have the gunship and AT-TE. the only set I want is the Dropship and AT-OT.

So for now its Toy Story. Actually it is my fiancee who wanted the TS3 train.

Hmm...that looks like the one from the "travelling Rex" or whatever it was. I actually went to the recent Ohio grand opening back when I lived in Michigan and saw this bad boy! also, i have realized the designers like to add a special touch to make it their own. Rex had a green brick in his back. Did you notice it or did you not look for anything like that?

Hmm...that looks like the one from the "travelling Rex" or whatever it was. I actually went to the recent Ohio grand opening back when I lived in Michigan and saw this bad boy! also, i have realized the designers like to add a special touch to make it their own. Rex had a green brick in his back. Did you notice it or did you not look for anything like that?

I didnt know about the green brick.

I saw this a few weeks ago in a department store in Zürich (Switzerland), most impressive.

I also didn't notice a green brick, even though I spent quite some time admiring it from all angles.

There must be quite a few of these if people are spotting them around the world. Makes me wonder how many do LEGO actually build so as to be displayed in different locations at the same time?

I saw this a few weeks ago in a department store in Zürich (Switzerland), most impressive.

I also didn't notice a green brick, even though I spent quite some time admiring it from all angles.

There must be quite a few of these if people are spotting them around the world. Makes me wonder how many do LEGO actually build so as to be displayed in different locations at the same time?

Well in that case, maybe it was just the one I saw...

Well in that case, maybe it was just the one I saw...

Probably, 'cause I saw one at LEGO Star Wars Weekend 2008, and I don't recall a green brick.