sok117

Bombad Bounty

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

I was browsing lego.com when I saw this

clickey

anyone have any idea what this is all about? And for that matter, Is this the new Jar Jar Binks head?

Might be. It's funny though.

What does it mean by "clean you screen"?

Edited by prateek

:tongue: I saw that while browsing earlier today. It's just a little goof, but I hope the new Jar-Jar head has as good detail as this.

Now who needs a Jedi to knock down Vader, all you need is Jar Jar.......as usual ! :laugh:

I too hope Jar Jar's new head is as well detailed as the one in the video clip.

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Funny find sok! :classic: I think that's a preview of the new Jar-Jar, but maybe the face print will be slightly darker on the upcoming minifig based on the prelims.

I think that's a preview of the new Jar-Jar, but maybe the face print will be slightly darker on the upcoming minifig based on the prelims.

Trust the prelims, never you shall...

That was really funny, but I find it unlikely that the rebels would employ Gungan janitors!

Great find sok117, very funny :laugh:

What does it mean by "clean you screen"?

I think they'll release a screensaver.

We can only hope for a jar jar with that kind of detail.

Unfortunately so. But we can always hope. I'll be happy if the new Gungan just has printed eyes. That'll be enough to make it better than the old one and yet not make the old one look primitive.

Funny little fragment, thanks for sharing. default_thumbup.gif The Jar Jar head looks pretty decent, much better than the old ones, at least.

The animation in the clip is beautiful, though. The reflections on the Rebel helmets really stood out to me, and overall it had a clean look. Hopefully those who made it will work on more like it.

Funny little fragment, thanks for sharing. default_thumbup.gif The Jar Jar head looks pretty decent, much better than the old ones, at least.

The animation in the clip is beautiful, though. The reflections on the Rebel helmets really stood out to me, and overall it had a clean look. Hopefully those who made it will work on more like it.

Looks like a cut-scene from one of the LEGO Star Wars games, so maybe Travellers' Tales did it ?

I just received an email from Lego saying that this is a trailer for a mini movie called "Bombad Bounty" which will premiere online on November 5th. Sounds like Jar Jar finally gets what he deserves - from Boba Fett! :laugh:

I just received an email from Lego saying that this is a trailer for a mini movie called "Bombad Bounty" which will premiere online on November 5th. Sounds like Jar Jar finally gets what he deserves - from Boba Fett! :laugh:

You beat me to it Oky. I have seen the whole film two weeks ago, but couldn´t comment on it until I saw this.

But now I can :grin: It is in the same spirit as the Indy one, and will be in stores as those small commercials as well.

Thats hilarious :laugh:

I hope the Jar-Jar head will be that good :sweet:

Hey it airs on my Birthday! Now I have even more to look forward too!

I hope the Jar-Jar head will be that good :sweet:

Based on this pic, I'd say it will. :thumbup:

Funny, it airs two days after my birthday default_laugh_new.gif

Like the Indy one, huh? I like the sound of that. The Indy one was good, it reminded me of Revenge of the Brick. Both were nice little movies with a nice sence of humur, yet still similar to the movies.

Hey, it airs on my mom's birthday! :tongue:

Great news. I wonder how long it will be. Judging from the IJ movie, it'll be around 5 minutes.