legolijntje

[KEY TOPIC] Official Lego sets made in LDraw

Here is 6898-1 Ice-sat V from ice planet theme.

LDR File

I'm going to try to do all of the ice planet sets.

No inaccuracies.

I am doing myself something similar - most of the SPACE Classic sets, but made in LDD.

EDIT: sorry, now I realized it is LDraw models section, so I deleted my files made in LDD moving them to LDD section instead...sorry ;-)

Edited by bublible

juro, plz tell us how do you do that gradient background OMG - it is very very nice and I would realy like to have it in my renderings! :-)

it's the result of rendering in blender using lightbox setup with "infinite" ground floor. See also 1st picture in part "rendering" of my guide for blender.

it's the result of rendering in blender using lightbox setup with "infinite" ground floor. See also 1st picture in part "rendering" of my guide for blender.

link? :wink:

BTW: I am Slovak too, so if you don't mind we could write in slovak in private messages (I am not so good in english anyway)

Edited by bublible

I know sets are not normally booked on this thread, unlike the LDD thread, but would anyone have an aversion to me doing 31011 Aviation Adventures?

I only ask, as there has been a HUGE influx of new Lego instructions over at Brickset - 202 to be precise! :oh:

1704-1 ice planet snow grader from ice planet theme.

LDR File

picture_7.png

Inaccuracies: Wrong plow and the back control slope brick is wrong also.

Edited by GandalfofHoth

31011 Aviation Adventures (Model A) [Creator, 2013]

31011%20Aviation%20Adventures%20%28Model%20A%29.png

MPD file

Errors:

- Missing 2x 61254 Tire Offset Tread with Center Band [substituted with 3483]

- Missing correct printing

This set uses a brand new slope part (11477), which needs to be downloaded from the LDraw Parts Tracker and installed in your LDraw parts folder.

It was while I was putting this set together that I realised that it didn't yet exist in LDraw, so created and uploaded it myself (based on LDraw part 93273, as it's essentially half of that part). I guess that's one of the advantages that LDraw has over LDD: new parts can be added quickly (depending on their complexity) for all to use, even before gaining full LDraw certification.

31011 Aviation Adventures (Model B) [Creator, 2013]

31011%20Aviation%20Adventures%20%28Model%20B%29.png

MPD file

Errors:

- Missing 2x 61254 Tire Offset Tread with Center Band [substituted with 3483]

Sorry for the late reply, but I just checked (because I was updating my index file) and I think you misunderstood the "error" message. I know it is the same set with a differnt number, so I just include them all, but the link in there links to a totally different set that isn't any of the three; it links to 6814 :wink:

okay, I saw it. It is fixed now. Thanks.

Edited by SpaceMan Nathan

Here's 1711 Snow Scooter from the Ice Planet theme LDR File

picture_9.png

And here is 6814 ice tunnelator again from ice planet LDR File

picture_10.png

And here's an old set I found that I forgot to upload, 1969 mini robot from Space Police II LDR File

picture_12.png

No inaccuracies in any of the sets.

Edited by GandalfofHoth

@@legolijntje: It seems that my 2012 post of 1969 Mini Robot seems to have gone missing from the index! :hmpf::classic:

Thanks for pointing out. At the moment I don't have my index file (that's why there hasn't been an index in a while....), because I had a very annoying virus and I had to reinstall my Windows :hmpf_bad: I have my pc back since last weekend and I'm currently installing all my programs again.

21015 The Leaning Tower of Pisa [Architecture, 2013]

MPD file

Errors:

- Printed tile not yet available in LDraw

hm, 1 hour late... :blush: but was fun to build it. :thumbup:

6990 Monorail Transport System ( Space - Futuron )

6990_monorail_transport_system01.jpg

Missing lower monorail ramp. Just to give it the illusion of completeness, and still under construction, I flipped an upper monorail ramp and placed it exactly where it should be. It doesn't look all that great and messes up the supports underneath. But it does look like a full track.

Missing electric cable for battery-motor connection (I made something comparable in LSynth even if it's the wrong cable).

6990 mpd

Note: Fixed Trans-Dark Blue colors. I thought I had made it this way. My fault. You can ban me now.

Edited by Clyde Bum

6690 Monorail Transport System ( Space - Futuron )

Missing lower monorail ramp. Just to give it the illusion of completeness, and still under construction, I flipped an upper monorail ramp and placed it exactly where it should be. It doesn't look all that great and messes up the supports underneath. But it does look like a full track.

Missing electric cable for battery-motor connection (I made something comparable in LSynth even if it's the wrong cable).

6690 mpd

Looks like you want to go back and check your trans blue colors. You have it as either trans_light_blue or trans_medium_blue and it should be trans_dark_blue

Edited by SpaceMan Nathan
Please don't qoute images

8206 Tokyo Pit Stop [Cars, 2011]

8206%20Tokyo%20Pit%20Stop.png

MPD file (Not all submodels shown, but included in file)

Errors:

- Missing stickers and correct printing

I thought this would be a nice change from all the Space and Star Wars sets this thread sees...

4625 Pink Brick Box [Creator, 2012]

4625%20Pink%20Brick%20Box.png

MPD file

Errors:

This set requires unofficial part 60599 Door 2 x 4 x 6 Frame from the LDraw Parts Tracker.