legolijntje

[KEY TOPIC] Official Lego sets made in LDraw

6941 Battrax [blacktron, 1987]

6941%20Battrax.png

MPD file

Errors: Missing Blacktron print on nose wedge.

The yellow hoses will only display if you have LSynth installed (for either MLCad or LDView).

The cockpit and tail combined to create a small spaceship, as depicted on the instructions:

6941%20Battrax%20alt.png

Edit: Added second image.

Edited by C3POwen

@C3POwen

Are you using transparent background or the background is setted in p9owray?

If the background is transparent, is it possible to have shadows too (in order to apply the shadows on the background you place behind the rendering)?

If the background is transparent, is it possible to have shadows too (in order to apply the shadows on the background you place behind the rendering)?

Shadows are results of tracing "shadow rays". There is nothing like that in nature, it's just technology used by POV-Ray. If object is transparent, it means, it is transparent also for those rays and it is not possible to cast shadow on fully transparent object or background. There are some techniques how to overcome this, one of them is described here.

Shadows are results of tracing "shadow rays". There is nothing like that in nature, it's just technology used by POV-Ray. If object is transparent, it means, it is transparent also for those rays and it is not possible to cast shadow on fully transparent object or background. There are some techniques how to overcome this, one of them is described here.

I have to thank hrontos for this bit of information, as this was the site that I was going to suggest looking at, and I'll add this link to the POV-Ray guide.

Personally it's a bit beyond my expertise, so I would recommend having a look yourself and trying it out.

20016 Imperial Shuttle [star Wars, 2010]

20016%20Imperial%20Shuttle.png

MPD file

20018 AT-AT Walker [star Wars, 2010]

20018%20AT-AT%20Walker.png

MPD file

Note: The bars with clips used at the front of the AT-AT for the cannons are not the new type, as the part is not currently available in LDraw.

Edited by C3POwen

20019 Slave I [star Wars, 2011]

20019%20Slave%20I.png

LDR file

I've also included a custom colour variation for Jango Fett's Slave I. Unfortunately, some of the parts are not available in the colours below.

20019%20Slave%20I%20%28Jango%20Fett%29.png

LDR file

20021 Bounty Hunter Assault Gunship [star Wars, 2011]

20021%20Bounty%20Hunter%20Assault%20Gunship.png

MPD file

I didn't knew there were so many 200xx mini Star Wars sets *huh*:tongue:

And this is the last one for now -- as far as Brickset currently shows, anyway.

I plan on doing the 300xx sets soon, as I already have a few of those built with LDraw, but plan on posting them numerically (except for 30059 MTT, which I've already posted).

There's also the Mini Republic Dropship to post, which goes alongside the 200xx models.

Edited by C3POwen