17 members have voted

1. 1. Vote your opinion

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

gallery_101_23_281.gif

This little beauty dropped on my door mat today from the states so I though why not do a review!

Set Number: 20018

Name: Mini AT-AT

Year of Release: 2010

Pieces: 83

The Bag is one of those huge oversize bags but then TLC has never been enviromentally friendly with packaging!

img_4264.jpg

This set comes with a good selection of parts with plenty of hinge pieces.

img_4266.jpg

The build as with all the mini sets is quick and pretty fun.

img_4267.jpg

The shape of the main hull is quite good for a mini.

img_4268.jpg

Now the head is a very nice design! It looks almost better than the new minifig one! :laugh:

img_4269.jpg

The legs while simple work well and look good.

img_4270.jpg

img_4272.jpg

The finished set is very good and has alot of the scale right in my opinion.

img_4274.jpg

img_4275.jpg

I know the detail they are going for is right but some how the hole in the back here is all wrong! :grin:

img_4276.jpg

The great legs make for a very poseable AT-AT.

img_4277.jpg

A final shot of the whole set.

img_4278.jpg

My thoughts are that this is another very well put together mini. The look of the AT-AT has been very well captured and scale looks pretty darn good to me.

If you get a chance to get it I would recommend this set!

This is one awesome MINI! I love the shape, and there are cool techniques. I really like that head. :thumbup:

One thing that would make this better is click hinge legs, but it's alright. :classic:

Very nice review!

Overall, cool mini! I really like the head and the legs, but the body could be a bit more "thought-out" if you ask me.

At any rate, you can see that TLC made great improvements of the last AT-AT mini!

Cheers!

Great review! This is an okay set, the body and head are big improvements over the old one, and I think the legs have corrected the shape, but the body looks too blocky for my tastes.

Nice review mutley777, thanks for sharing! This mini-AT-AT looks good, though I think it wold have been better if it were all light bley, the two color combo is kinda off IMO. And I agree that the rear hole is a bit 'distracting'. :grin:

Arg, you've beat me to the review. Well, at least you saved me the trouble, but I did take the pictures last week. :hmpf_bad:

Regardless, great review, mutley! The legs are very poseable, but I find that they're way flimsier than the old model. I also really like the head design, since it's made with lots of beautiful SNOT.

You've done this set justice. Thanks for the review. :thumbup:

Hello,

and thanks for the review which is very detailed and helpful. :classic:

Personally, I think this version is better than the earlier version (set 4489). The proportions are more accurate and the head is much closer too the original. :classic: However there's still a large gap between head and body, and the legs - as efficient as they may be - look a bit too labile with the thin knee joints. But all in all it's quite an adequate version :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Edited by Legostein

Nice review, I've never even seen this set before and I'm in the US. I need to find myself one.

forgive my ignorance, How do I get one of these? Besides bricklink?

Nice review, I've never even seen this set before and I'm in the US. I need to find myself one.

So where does one get this?

It's the latest BrickMaster promo. Unless you already have a subscription, the only ways to get it are the Best of BrickMaster Package (which has a whole bunch of other stuff you need to buy) and through Bricklink.

Thanks Mutley for reviewing the Brickmaster AT-AT for us.

I like it, but then again I generally like the minis that TLG has provided us so far.

I'll make sure to add this to the index.

Just AWESOME mini set from Lego.....thanks for the review 'mutley777' - the detail is fantastic for this set of set, just from a small distance from it you could truthfully say yep.....an AT-AT !

May the brick be with you......always ! :yoda:

I was wondering whether or not to open my set since it's going for about $20 (USD) on BrickLink, but now, I might think differently on that! It's a cute little model that would go well with my ever-expanding Hoth collection. I've already gotten used to the giant bags (filled mostly with Danish air :laugh: ), and the polybag art is very cool - that's one reason why I like polybags so much!

Thanks for the quick review mutley! :sweet:

Edited by ILikePi

I was wondering whether or not to open my set since it's going for about $20 (USD) on BrickLink, but now, I might think differently on that! It's a cute little model that would go well with my ever-expanding Hoth collection. I've already gotten used to the giant bags (filled mostly with Danish air :laugh: ), and the polybag art is very cool - that's one reason why I like polybags so much!

Thanks for the quick review mutley! :sweet:

You could just sell it to some sucker and BL the parts. :laugh:

You could just sell it to some sucker

But on eBay. Lots of amateur LEGO buyers there who have no idea what a model is worth. :laugh:

But on eBay. Lots of amateur LEGO buyers there who have no idea what a model is worth. :laugh:

Put the words RARE and EXCLUSIVE, and you double your profit :tongue:

Put the words RARE and EXCLUSIVE, and you double your profit :tongue:

Extremely rare MISB exclusive limited edition Brickmaster LEGO AT-AT set. This is a must have for any serious LEGO Star Wars collector. You must have it on your shelf!