ADHO15

LEGO Digital Designer Relay Community Build

If you want to start a normal community build (with or without LDD support), I propose that you do that in the forum for that specific theme.

An LDD town build will be really cool. The moderator will just need to have a really fast computer to be able to import everything in to one file. I've been thinking of this for a really long time now, probably over a year, but I haven't posted it. :classic:

An LDD town build will be really cool. The moderator will just need to have a really fast computer to be able to import everything in to one file. I've been thinking of this for a really long time now, probably over a year, but I haven't posted it. :classic:

But we just did a house. I personally want a change of themes, unless of course you mean a Castle or Pirate town.

But we just did a house. I personally want a change of themes, unless of course you mean a Castle or Pirate town.

It could work for those too. It would be like previous medieval/pirate towns. Each person builds a MMV style house or other structure and the moderator imports everything into one LXF file.

It could work for those too. It would be like previous medieval/pirate towns. Each person builds a MMV style house or other structure and the moderator imports everything into one LXF file.

Yeah! I'll do the village square, complete with bonfire! :devil:

Or we could do a sci-fi town, for Classic Space.

Or we could do a sci-fi town, for Classic Space.

Now that would be epic. Just imagine. A Sci-Fi town hall, or a futuristic train station! :oh:

Now that would be epic. Just imagine. A Sci-Fi town hall, or a futuristic train station! :oh:

I was thinking a good ol' retro moonbase. Do you think they'd still need fire there? Other than for rockets and such?

Edited by Brickdoctor

I was thinking a good ol' retro moonbase. Do you think they'd still need fire there? Other than for rockets and such?

They would need no fire, since in this high tech society, they discover a fire substitute, that doesn't harm what's left of the environment :tongue:

They would need no fire, since in this high tech society, they discover a fire substitute, that doesn't harm what's left of the environment :tongue:

Acid?

I was thinking maybe a moonbase thing, as mentioned before. :classic:

the result is fantastic, i followed this MOC work in progress closley, and im impressed indeed. Great work everyone

VCaptain Becker

This ended up looking pretty good. I like the addition of the yard and garage. Does anyone who worked on this have issues with me showcasing it in Brick? I would leave a link to this topic so that credit is given where credit is due.

Does anyone who worked on this have issues with me showcasing it in Brick? I would leave a link to this topic so that credit is given where credit is due.

Interesting idea. Can you tell us some more what you mean by showcasing, e.g. where and how?

As in being the backdrop for one or more comic strips. Being a community build, I didn't think it would be an issue. I'm not out to hurt anyone's feelings.

As in being the backdrop for one or more comic strips. Being a community build, I didn't think it would be an issue. I'm not out to hurt anyone's feelings.

No problem, I didn't think so. I was just dreaming/hoping for something along the line of "it will be the main centerpiece at the LEGO world exhibition 2011" or something like that :classic:

From me you get an OK.

This ended up looking pretty good. I like the addition of the yard and garage. Does anyone who worked on this have issues with me showcasing it in Brick? I would leave a link to this topic so that credit is given where credit is due.

No problem at all