Lord Embo

Which is your favourite 2011 set with pictures?

Wow, I didn't even know that there was a Battle for Geonosis and Mace Windu's Starfighter set! After some examination, my favorite first wave set though is still the Battle of Naboo. The Gungans look greatly improved, and there's a bunch of battle droids!

Mace Windu's Starfighter and the Battle for Geonosis look like they would both take second place in my book. I've always wanted those blue STAPs, and a Captain Rex minifig. Plus, that command droid looks promising!

You only have one vote. Voting for all of them anihillates the point of this topic and makes it harder for me to keep track of the votes.

Lord Embo

Why not just ask a moderator to make a poll? Edited by ILikePi

I'd have to say first on my list is the Battle for Geonosis. Luminara and Rex in what looks to be a pretty affordable set. The main model looks pretty good, except for that blasted Technic cannon in the middle :sick:

The T-6 is good for minifig hunters, but the main model is pretty disappointing.

Agreed. :thumbup:

I think mine would have to be a draw between the BPs and the Geonosis set. :wub:

Then again I do like the V-wing....

CF

Clone Battle pack- Good enough as we get special troopers and the ARF looks great. The reason it's not Fave, we didn't get one of these guys instead of another Bomb Squad guy :cry_sad:http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Flame_trooper

I would have prefered a flame trooper to 2 bomb squad troopers, but the bomb squad troopers are nice, though the flame trooper would have pushed the Clone BP into the slot of my second favourite set.

Lord Embo

Edited by Lord Embo

I would have prefered a flame trooper to 2 bomb squad troopers, but the bomb squad troopers are nice, though the flame trooper would have pushed the Clone BP into the slot of my second favourite set.

Lord Embo

If a flame trooper was added it would be too diverse with the clones and in being a battle pack it wouldn't fulfill the purpose.

However it would be nice but just wouldn't be logical for a battle pack, maybe a future Geonosis set though.

My favourite would have to be the Clone Battle Pack.

Great printings and enough variation within that it remains a battle pack but not boring like the Mando's will turn out to be.

They did a great job with this pack and this will encourage people to buy more of them to attain armies of the unique ones.

Unlike the Mando's where one would only need to buy a few to achieve an army but still this fits battle pack definition.

1. Mace Windu's starfighter (it's not going to be available in Croatia :cry_sad: , I want Mace, astromech and Tactical droid)

2. T-6 Shuttle (Shaak Ti, Saesee Tiin... :wub: one word ---->BUY)

3. Bounty Hunter Gunship (Bounty Hunters :thumbup: definetly buying it)

4. Battle of Geonosis (Captain Rex :wub: , hope to get it, they won't be available in Croatia)

5. Battle of Naboo (yes, lot of BD-s, I will buy 2)

6. Clone BP (I'll buy at least 2)

7. Mandalorian BP (I'll buy 2)

8. Imperial V-wing :sick: (astromech is cool...)

I can only hope to get enough money for this on my birthday (my brother is fan too, yay, double more money).

My vote goes for Battle of Naboo. I'm going to pick up two of these and maybe 1 Mandalorian BP and thats it for this wave. Pharaoh's Quest and some of the creator sets are taking my money this January.

Pharaoh's Quest and some of the creator sets are taking my money this January.

My money is limited so I can't decide whether I want all the 2011 January sets or the Diagon Alley set and I am getting quite frustated about trying to make this decision.

Edited by Lord Embo

My money is limited so I can't decide whether I want all the 2011 January sets or the Diagon Alley set and I am getting quite frustated about trying to make this decision.

Same problem here.

Probably I will buy every SW set in January (except V-wing --->I will buy only astromech) and make few BL orders...

I hope that 600-700 dollars will be enough.

Same problem here.

Probably I will buy every SW set in January (except V-wing --->I will buy only astromech) and make few BL orders...

I'll skip the V-Wing and Battle of Nabbo; I'll buy the figs(both for V-Wing, Gungans for Battle of Naboo) off Ebay or Amazon when the time comes, and that saves me £55 GBP already! If you're wondering why I want the V-Wing's figs and not the set, the shp isn't convincing, but the figs are and the Battle of Naboo has the same problem.

Lord Embo

Given the few sets with pictures I'll have to say the new clone troopers battle packs. I love them guys in Orange.

But I'm curious for the Endor Set.

Votes have now hit all the sets, but things have seemingly got quiet on this topic lately. I'm hoping to see more people contributing to the votes in the near future, especially when pictures of the Summer sets arrive.

Lord Embo

.Batle of Naboo for me. I'm mostly an OT fan, not too interested in CW at all, and Pharoah's Quest and POTC will chew up most of my available cash.