Maybe I'm not finding them all, but I've only found 4 flexible pieces in LDD 4 (flexible pieces have a small flex logo):

Spiral Tube W. Tube Stud

String W. Coupl. Points 20M

Chain 16M

Flex Hose 19M W/3. 18 Stick

Not even any of the Flex Rods are flexible. That's pretty disappointing.

Are there any more flexible pieces and has anyone figured out how to bend the flex rods or the axles?

I'm not surprised that there are so few flexible pieces. They're tough to model in 3 dimensions.

Edited by DLuders

I think it's fine. It's also kind of fun. I spent like 5 minutes and finally managed to get a flex hose into a knot. :laugh:

Edited by CallMePie

I don't mind, as it is hard to model them. This tool is the most fun I've had in a long time! :classic:

I think it's fine. It's also kind of fun. I spent like 5 minutes and finally managed to get a flex hose into a knot. :laugh:

:laugh:

I wasn't even aware you could bend them. :laugh:

EDIT: Nevermind, saw the LDD 4 topic. :sweet:

Edited by Brickdoctor

...This tool is the most fun I've had in a long time!

Forgive the suggestion, but maybe you need to out more?

I personally will love the day that I can build one of the Ferrari 1:10 sets in LDD.

Edited by elmerohueso

Forgive the suggestion, but maybe you need to out more?

By that, I mean on LDD. :grin: Don't worry. I have a life, unlike my crazy Math teacher who admits to not having a life. :tongue:

Edited by prateek

Maybe I'm not finding them all, but I've only found 4 flexible pieces in LDD 4 (flexible pieces have a small flex logo):

Spiral Tube W. Tube Stud

String W. Coupl. Points 20M

Chain 16M

Flex Hose 19M W/3. 18 Stick

Not even any of the Flex Rods are flexible. That's pretty disappointing.

Are there any more flexible pieces and has anyone figured out how to bend the flex rods or the axles?

Only the pieces that are in DesignByMe mode are flexible at the moment. Rest asure the rest will become flexible in time.

Is there any way to change brick atribute to make it flex enabled?

Not that I understand. Flex elements are made up of smaller parts called bones, which is the smallest "particle" in the LDD XML structure. To make an element flexible, you need to model it with all the individual bones. This means that flex elements are basically completely new parts in LDD.