Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 5

Vote: Frank White/ Whitefang

Sorry Mr. White, but I'm going to go with my gut on this one and trust Walter.

He's scum, and furthermore, he can't cook worth a damn.

vote Frank White/ Whitefang

The evidence has been presented, and I think that Walter, as I have taught him so well, would not easily throw his life on the line without a good cause.

Vote: Frank White/ WhiteFang

Unless someone has a better argument?

Kovacs' accusation is solid enough. And if it turns out that Mr. White is innocent, then Kovacs gets the boot tomorrow.

And I'll be wearing my rock-proof helmet tonight. So don't get any ideas. :angry::tongue:

Like I said, as long as no one sneaks in to try and surprise us with info tomorrow, I have no problem stating what I have learned. But come on? I got how many people yelling about me already, just because I wouldn't divulge my information right away? And you wonder why I'm only going to give a bit at a time?

You never put all your eggs in one basket. That's why multiple people know what I know, just in case someone tries to pull a fast one. I eagerly await tomorrow morning, I really do!

But for today...

Not much to say. Walter, I hope you're right about this, you certainly make a compelling argument.

Vote: Frank White / Whitefang

Well if this doesnt work out Walter sure knows the consequences that it will bestow. You also had a pretty good argument.

I lay this vote in your hands Walter...

Okay, it seems Walter's claim is the most likely to get us anywhere today. So, Vote: Frank White / WhiteFang.

The evidence is compelling and I have made up my mind-

The evidence against Mr White is solid, and he did very little to convince us otherwise. Unless he comes up with a better explanation or alibi, my vote is cast:

Crushing of the head due to severe blunt force trauma from a cell door... and such a mess. I know they're trying to send a message or something, but come on, I feel sorry for the janitor...

But yeah, our resident Mr Miyagi has provided compelling 'proof'. Good enough to go on, I think. And if we want to nail down a conviction... Vote: Frank White/ Whitefang

Never cared much for his restaurant anyway, I've got the bar to keep me fed and whiskey'd. :grin:

Mr. White is a bloody strange guy, and the evidence presented combined with my own findings suggest he is very likely a blasted Mafioso. And we can't allow any of them to stick around a moment longer, so it's lynching time friends!

Vote: Frank White (WhiteFang)

(Sorry about not being active)

It seems to me that what we have is a professor-Carrie style vote today. Mr. Kovacs knows what will happen if he is lying so therefore I do what I must because I can for the good of all of us, except the ones who are dead.

Kovacs, I sincerely hope you are right because if not we might lose two innocents.

Vote Frank White/Whitefang

Well, I hold to my word. I cannot stand for voting for my boss. If he turns out to be scum, I apologise, but like I said, I respect him as my boss.

Oh, come on, coulnd´t you wait for me? I wanted to be there when the conga starts... :tongue:

But seriously, I also vote: Frank White/Whitefang, I think there´s more than enough evidence and I was suspect for him since day four.

Going with the little we've come to know, this seems like the most sensible option.

So, we have 19 votes. Alea iacta est.

Now let´s hope, that Mr. White is really the boss, that the possible left Ronzini won´t convert much and that the other gang sees this one as a lesson...and that we´ll all be alive tomorrow. :sadnew:

So, who wants to go to the bar till sunset? :sweet:

Well, I hold to my word. I cannot stand for voting for my boss. If he turns out to be scum, I apologise, but like I said, I respect him as my boss.

What if he is scum..... your boss??? :hmpf_bad: Maybe this will be good! :classic:

Vote: Frank White/Whitefang

What if he is scum..... your boss??? :hmpf_bad: Maybe this will be good! :classic:

I am not in anyway trying to defend him, and I know all the evidence points to him being scum, but I just respect him as my boss in the restaurant. Fair? He would have been convicted if I voted or not.

I am not in anyway trying to defend him, and I know all the evidence points to him being scum, but I just respect him as my boss in the restaurant. Fair? He would have been convicted if I voted or not.

Fair. Sorry, but "my boss" and all of us thinking he is a mobster, it sounds wrong for the townies.

Going with Mr. Kovacs' evidence and my own suspicions,

Vote: Frank White / WhiteFang