WhiteFang

Index Discussion: Town Layouts

Hi 'Phred', when/if you get a chance, would you mind indexing my old city layout ?

Thank you default_classic.gif

Hello Phred,

would you by any chance add mine as well please?

Thanks!

-snip-

I never started a specific topic about my street, but the pictures

in my map on Flickr will do.

Cheers,

JJ

Leg Godt Gud and JJ,

In order to be indexed, a Town Layout needs to have its own dedicated topic or sometimes within another EB topic. It is highly encouraged for members to create their own topic for their layouts. (I've added this language to the first post)

Leg Godt Gud, even if your images are of your layout from years ago, feel free to make a topic. Alex54's layout topic contains images of his layout from his childhood even. :wink:

I take it the City Index has been abandoned??

It's a great shame if it has; when i first joined i really loved going thru all the towns in the index. It was a great inspiration! And i still look over it occasionally, even tho i've seen it a million times :laugh:

Anyway, just wondering :classic:

I take it the City Index has been abandoned??

I sure hope not! If a Mod comes and indexes your's, I'll create a new topic of mine, since my Brickshelf has been revised since 2011. I love looking at layouts... probably my favorite thing to do online regarding LEGO! :classic:

Edit: Looks like Phred hasn't been on i a while :look:

Edited by LEGO Guy Bri

I love looking at layouts... probably my favorite thing to do online regarding LEGO! :classic:

Yes my favourite thing to do too!! And i can never find enough haha, so the more updates and new layouts the better!!

Yes my favourite thing to do too!! And i can never find enough haha, so the more updates and new layouts the better!!

Absolutely! I've scoured the internet (mainly Brickshelf) searching for large layouts. I have saved many of them to my EB profile. Scroll down and check out my Interests on Brickshelf segment. There may be some you haven't seen before! :wink::classic:

Hi,

i am new to EB and not sure? Can i make a request here to have my town added to the ix?

http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=81680

Greets, Ralf

Edit:

Sorry, i read the thing with waiting weeks before doing an index request too late :(.

Edited by Cran