Sign in to follow this  
Basiliscus

Automobiles

Hi all,

I have been busy building up (no pun intended!) my collection of cars and jeeps for use in MOCs and public displays. I have decided to share a few of these while I build some MOCs to display them in. The whole set can be found on my Flickr page.

5115664234_4f10dd81f4.jpg

Cadiblock Ace GT by Cuahchic, on Flickr

5115667510_14e720f02e.jpg

Mitsubrickshi Daimyo by Cuahchic, on Flickr

5115065127_5558593b63.jpg

Cadiblock Striver by Cuahchic, on Flickr

5115064829_446bbc684a.jpg

Cadiblock Encompasser by Cuahchic, on Flickr

Very cool cars! The first one is the best IMO, and I just love the Cadiblock Encompasser. Nice job creating parody names BTW :thumbup::tongue:

Fantastic cars, like how they all have a stylized feel to them. Well built, nice amount of detail. :thumbup:

Mitsubrickshi Daimyo almost looks like it has a mustache. :laugh:

Cadiblock Ace GT is also, my favorite.

Hope to see more of these in the future. :sweet:

Excellent work 'Basiliscus' - my favorite would be the yellow pick up. :grin:

Keep up the cool designing and keep on motoring ! :wink:

Great work here Basiliscus! Thats a cool bunch! The red truck and the black one are my favorites though! :classic:

I absolutely love them, especially the yellow Jeep. The working tailgates are a huge plus for me. They really look like the appropriate scale for the figs.

Very well-designed cars you got there Basiliscus! The unconventional SNOT building techniques you did are certainly most impressive. I like the yellow jeep and the Encompasser the most among your collection. :thumbup:

Very cool cars! The first one is the best IMO, and I just love the Cadiblock Encompasser. Nice job creating parody names BTW :thumbup::tongue:

Thanks! I wanted to 'Lego-ise' the names so that they could be a general theme - e.g. Mitsubrickshi covers all Japanese models.

Fantastic cars, like how they all have a stylized feel to them. Well built, nice amount of detail. :thumbup:

Mitsubrickshi Daimyo almost looks like it has a mustache. :laugh:

Cadiblock Ace GT is also, my favorite.

Hope to see more of these in the future. :sweet:

Excellent work 'Basiliscus' - my favorite would be the yellow pick up. :grin:

Keep up the cool designing and keep on motoring ! :wink:

Great work here Basiliscus! Thats a cool bunch! The red truck and the black one are my favorites though! :classic:

Thank you!

I absolutely love them, especially the yellow Jeep. The working tailgates are a huge plus for me. They really look like the appropriate scale for the figs.

Thanks! I was a bit worried the Encompasser was too big being a 7-wide but I'm glad you think they are well scaled.

Very well-designed cars you got there Basiliscus! The unconventional SNOT building techniques you did are certainly most impressive. I like the yellow jeep and the Encompasser the most among your collection. :thumbup:

Thank you very much!

Here is the next addition - this time based on a real model - a road legal Ford RS200:

5128811419_a81254e019.jpg

Ford RS200 by Cuahchic, on Flickr

Very good! I like the tubes you used for the lights :thumbup:

Thanks! It's quite difficult to get the right shape as the RS200 has such a distinct front, but hopefully this turned out OK. This solution would also work to make the front of a Porsche 911.

Very nice cars! I like your most recent racecar. :classic:

The yellow 'Mitsubrickshi' has got to be my favourite. Well done!

Thank you both!

I have now uploaded my final automobile (for the moment :wink: ) - a Merstudes 6x6 heavy-duty tipper:

5131463936_40975bfbb4.jpg

Merstudes 6x6 Heavy-Duty Tipper by Cuahchic, on Flickr

I just LOVE the big black SUV. It reminds me of something one might find in say a motorcade protecting someone important. (it looks like its got enough armor to stop anything short of a nuclear strike :)

All of your vehicles are outstanding, but my favourites have got to be the RS200 and the Merstudes. Also, I like your inventive name choices for the different makes! :laugh:

~buddy~ :classic: