Sign in to follow this  
Derek

Black Friday 2010 (US)

Valid November 26 in USA only

Black Friday (Nov 26): Sale from 5 a.m-11 a.m!

K-Mart’s 2010 Black Friday LEGO Sale has been revealed and they will have Buy 1 Get 1 50% off ALL LEGO Atlantis, City, and World Racers for 5 hours! Note that Meijer also has the same sale but includes Harry Potter and Star Wars as well.

In addition, K-Mart has $20 for 2 on LEGO Hero Factory 7147 Xplode, 7148 Meltdown, 7156 Corroder, and 7157 Thunder. Regular price for these sets are $12.99 each that works out to be 23% off the MSRP price. This LEGO Hero Factory sale runs on both Friday and Saturday.

Taken from toysnbricks hope this helps all you american folks :sweet:

I guess I was wrong about the Troll's Mountain Fortress. They must have had them stockpiled somewhere :classic:

...and stockpiled it is!... there are three Target stores within 30 minutes' drive away from where I live so last Sunday, I 'visited' two of the three stores... the first store have around 40-50 of each BF sets and the second store have 50-60 of each sets...

...an interesting observation, I saw a lady bought a space police set... I wonder if she knows that the price of that set will be 35% less in ten days...

Target USA this week has BOGO50% on Harry Potter and PoP.

...I'm a bit disappointed on this considering the Target stores near me have done what TRU has done... increase the price of each and every set from $3-12, depending on the size... will just wait for a better deal next time...

My local Taget has 4 of them :( I hope they get more in before BF.

Meijer stores (located in states of MI, IL, IN, OH, or KY) are running a Doorbuster Deal on Friday November 26, 2010 from 5:00 am-noon: Buy One, Get One of equal or lesser value for 50% off on All LEGO City, Atlantis, World Racers, Star Wars or Harry Potter Construction Sets. (while at least 100 last per store. No rainchecks or substitutions. Limit 4)

Hey there all,

Does anyone know if the Meijer Doorbuster Deal of Buy 1 Get 50% off deal will be available from them online?

Or is it just a must walk into the store promotion?

It's almost always 10% off; I recall either the employee at the store or Inky telling me that only one person got 20% off last year, and none got 50% off. Inky did get 5 extra Pick a Brick boxes, though! :laugh:

But still, it's one of the best deals the LEGO Stores have to offer, since you can get exclusive sets - like the winter themed ones - for 15% off with VIP card!

Still... 10%... in fact, anything, off LEGO prices is good. None of the black Friday sets are in my list, although some look interesting.

I could wait for another TRU sale, but they exclude Star Wars and HP... those are the major sets I want.

Target rarely has those... they have the sale right now, but of course Hogwarts Castle, the most expensive set (and the only one I don't have) is gone from both the ones I looked at.

So I think guaranteed 10% on an entire purchase of LEGO is not a bad deal.

One problem I have is that the manager at my local store will not give more than 1 pick a brick box for any one purchase, or at least he didn't last year.

Still... 10%... in fact, anything, off LEGO prices is good. None of the black Friday sets are in my list, although some look interesting.

I could wait for another TRU sale, but they exclude Star Wars and HP... those are the major sets I want.

Target rarely has those... they have the sale right now, but of course Hogwarts Castle, the most expensive set (and the only one I don't have) is gone from both the ones I looked at.

So I think guaranteed 10% on an entire purchase of LEGO is not a bad deal.

One problem I have is that the manager at my local store will not give more than 1 pick a brick box for any one purchase, or at least he didn't last year.

If you are interested in Star Wars Lego discounts, shop.starwars.com is offering 25% off All Lego Star Wars toys. The discount won't be reflected until you reach the last checkout page. Shipping starts at 4.95 and they do have international shipping...

Wow so maybe we were lucky?

My fiancee wanted the winter sets. Bakery and Toy shop. But $120 is a bit much for her taste. So we drove 7 hours back from Pittsburgh (where we went for Thanksgiving) just to go to the Lego Store near our apartment.

We got them for 20% off.

Wow so maybe we were lucky?

We got them for 20% off.

My wife went to the store for me; I was with the kids at my parents and nowhere near a LEGO Store. Discover Mills mall in GA has a midnight madness thing, so the LEGO store there participates. My wife was there when it opened just after midnight. She met several people we knew there... nobody got more than 10%.

So it was more like a late night on Thursday. When she got up on Friday, she was pissed to find out that S@H had 10% off. She could have just gotten everything online with free shipping and saved all the hassle. I really think they don't think these promotions through... the people that actually show up at the store should get something.

Maybe the pick a brick boxes? Do you get them when you buy online?

My wife had my list, and while she wouldn't tell me what she got, she left SIX free pick a brick boxes on my desk (do the math!) I'm actually embarrassed she got me that much LEGO.

Sign in to follow this