Sign in to follow this  
Davor

Theed hangar diorama

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Hey,

its been a while since I created something new, I didn`t have much inspiration after my Separatist hangar....so....I was looking,couple a days ago amazing ACpins creations and got really ispired to start build something again - TNX ACPin!!!!

Here is 1st of couple smaller(48x48)dioramas that I plan to present on next "Kockice" club Expo2010 exhibition.

Theed hangar

800px-Hangarbattle.jpg

img2063a.jpg

img2065z.jpg

img2066n.jpg

img2068i.jpg

img2070e.jpg

If you like it and wanna put your vote - http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/233032

Very impressive. I understand the 48x48 limit, but man I wish it was deeper. You really did a ood job IMO. The coloring is classic Naboo.

Great job!

Excellent. I think that the walls and floor are done with great skill and it shows the scene really well.default_thumbup.gif

I agree with Cam, I wish it was bigger but what you have done is greatdefault_classic.gif

Excellent. I think that the walls and floor are done with great skill and it shows the scene really well.default_thumbup.gif

I agree with Cam, I wish it was bigger but what you have done is greatdefault_classic.gif

I was thinking of doing it 4-5 times bigger, wider,higher with full flight deck, roof ..welll everything....but decided that its better to do 10 smaller 48x48 dioramas from different movies and series than to be stucked again in one big diorama for half a year and to loose again my inspiration for building.

Edited by Davor

Wow, That's incredible :wub:

The only let down is the use of the Old Naboo fighter - the new one is far superior. But none the less, your MOC in amazing! I really should attempt something like this some day, but I always fear it'll look terrible when compared to MOC's like this. Well done, this is excellent!

Simply marvelous! Looks great, full of detail and girth. But i do think you should use the newer Naboo Starfighter, but thats my only complaint. Keep it up!

Simply marvelous! Looks great, full of detail and girth. But i do think you should use the newer Naboo Starfighter, but thats my only complaint. Keep it up!

reg. old lego naboo fighter. well I was thinking of building my own studless version of the craft but decided I wanna give it a bit of a retro look to the hole thing - so decided to use old lego fighter to do so.

You expect us to believe you did this in a couple days? :tongue:

Too bad you couldn't add the second N-1 above the one on the ground level, or add some Naboo infantry.

I also would have liked to see a custom starfighter like this one:

3774605082_a4def6c08e_z.jpg?zz=1

But I understand the look you were going for. I just think the chrome would have really added some er, sparkle to the dio.

You expect us to believe you did this in a couple days? :tongue:

well it was acctualy done today after lunch....took me little bit more than 5 hours to built.

that custom figter look .....WAU....

I might make slight changes before exhibition....who knows :)

But for now I`m gonna concentrate on make 2nd diorama from EP II Attack of the clones...still needs to decide what...

Edited by Davor

But for now I`m gonna concentrate on make 2nd diorama from EP II Attack of the clones...still needs to decide what...

Do something unusual, you're good at that. :classic: How about you continue the Naboo thing and do the spaceport or the island home?

Thats really cool!

Its a pity that you were limited with 48x48 cause I can just see the amazingness of 6 of these together :classic:

Wow, excellent MOC Davor! :thumbup: First time I've seen someone attempted to create this Theed Hangar and you did a great job doing this. Though it's only a portion of what would be a very impressive Hangar if completed, the design of the walls are well-done. Now you only need to extend it up and add a couple of starfighters at the upper levels (wishful thinking). :classic:

Very nice MOC Davor! You've got the colour scheme down nicely! :wub:

The newer N1 starfighter would look better I reckon, but the one you have there still looks good.

I also would have liked to see a custom starfighter like this one:

*snip*

But I understand the look you were going for. I just think the chrome would have really added some er, sparkle to the dio.

That would look lovely if it where in the moc! :wub:

Great job though Davor!

CF

Nice work! I wanted to build something similar to this, and you've given me a couple ideas... thanks :wink:

Hey,

its been a while since I created something new, I didn`t have much inspiration after my Separatist hangar....so....I was looking,couple a days ago amazing ACpins creations and got really ispired to start build something again - TNX ACPin!!!!

Snip

You're more than welcome and you're version is more refined than my prototype circa 2005.

Wow, excellent MOC Davor! :thumbup: First time I've seen someone attempted to create this Theed Hangar and you did a great job doing this. Though it's only a portion of what would be a very impressive Hangar if completed, the design of the walls are well-done. Now you only need to extend it up and add a couple of starfighters at the upper levels (wishful thinking). :classic:

Guess you've never gone deeper into the vault! This is one scene that maybe someday I'll revisit.

AC

Hello!

Huge hangars are always fascinating to me and this one is no exception. You created a great scene with many spot-on details on a relatively compact base. That's very efficient. :classic: And as I have am fond of the original sets, I like the scene even better with the old Naboo-N1. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher