Sign in to follow this  
Eínon

MOC: VL-321 Trovão

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hi everybody

I have just completed a new plane, and this time, I used the photoshop to create some pictures.

atrovao.jpg

The VL-234 Trovão (Thunder) was an Imperial Lego Air Force fighter designed and manufactured by Vila Desparador in the 1950s. It was Imperial's second turbojet-powered combat aircraft. Despite its rotund appearance, the Trovão was fast and agile, serving effectively in both fighter and fighter-bomber roles into the 1970s.

moc.jpg

trovao_voo_copia.jpg

BS folder: My link

Thanks

Eínon

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Very nice! The SNOT wings are excellent, as is the double back wing design! The cockpit is big, but it gives it a nice cute look :thumbup:

7000 posts! :grin:

Edited by prateek

Very nice airplane design Einon! Yeah the cockpit might be a bit large relative to the whole body but it looks good for an unconventional plane. The SNOT wings are well-built, and excellent 'shopped photos. default_thumbup.gif

Very creative use of SNOT there 'Einon', the fighter reminds me of this......

vampire.jpg

A De Havilland Vampire from the 1950's.

Great designing and AWESOME photoshop too 'Einon' and keep on......flying ! :sweet:

Thanks ^^

The plane is a mix of two planes: The tail and engines of the de Havilland DH.110 Sea Vixen, the wing and fuselage from the Saab 29 Tunnan.

I´ve almost completed a new plane. This time is a bomber, but the photoshop pictures aren´t easy for me :wink:

Eínon

Edited by Eínon

Very interesting 'Einon', two odd fighter jets in to one......very Thunderbirds like eh ?

F.A.B. ! :grin:

Waiting on the bombers fly by next ! :wink:

Keep on.......you know.....bricking ! :sweet:

Well done on this mate, the wings and tail are just excellent! Also the color scheme is brilliant, and the photo shop technique is indeed very nice. Well done indeed, and definitely keep bricking! :thumbup: :thumbup:

A good moc with good photoshop skills makes an excellent combo, and that's exactly what you have dished us here, Einon!

Edited by MacK

Quite impressive! :wub:

This fighter looks like it can take over the skies!

Are you going to add more weapons to her? Because(maybe its just me)I dont really see any.

Anywho, terrific job on this one and you have inspired me to build a fighter of my own!

"Stay Frosty"

Hello!

An interesting fighter design, being a result of different real-life planes. :classic: It is very typical for the early era of jet engines where they often were centered and the pilot sat on his own engine so to speak. :wink:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Quite impressive! :wub:

This fighter looks like it can take over the skies!

Are you going to add more weapons to her? Because(maybe its just me)I dont really see any.

Anywho, terrific job on this one and you have inspired me to build a fighter of my own!

"Stay Frosty"

The Trovão was armed with four 30mm cannons, two on each side of the fuselage (near the pilot's cockpit). Although not very visible, in the middle of the wings there are two supports for bombs, but now they only carry external fuel tanks.

Eínon