LegoSjaak

New pics of LegoSjaakCity oct 2010

For anyone who likes to have a look at my City with a lot of recent sets like 8403, 8404, 7939 and 7938, just enter the Brickshelf- or Flickr link below!

Of course comments are welcome!

Greetz LegoSjaak

Cargotrain 7898 in the front

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=4713455

great wrk must have been expensive very. i want 8404. the last link doesnt wrk for me! :cry_sad:

nice job! :classic:

great wrk must have been expensive very. i want 8404. the last link doesnt wrk for me! :cry_sad:

nice job! :classic:

Hi Fuzzyguy, thanks for your compliments. Some think that making such a city is not difficult. It is true that MOC's do cost a lot of time, but i think that figuring out whát building whére to put in the layout, is also difficult... :sadnew: the garage, police and firestation do not fit on a 32x32 baseplate....so you have to find solutions to fit it in better... The new trainstation is also a difficult one wih that extra shop. It doesnt fit in all track-layouts. The last months, i'm more and more personalising the sets...adding a little, or just changing a little of the design..maybe i come up with a MOC oneday... but i mainly likt those big modular buildings...and i don't have time for that...sadly..... :wacko:

The public Transport Set is worth it's money... it's really a great set with lots of possibilities to fit it into your own town!!!

I also wonder whether TLG comes up with somethingelse than police and fire-thingies in 2011......

Succes !!

AWESOME layout you have there 'LegoSjaak' and yes, must have spent a small fortune eh ? :wink:

Keep on adding......I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

I also wonder whether TLG comes up with somethingelse than police and fire-thingies in 2011......

Police and Firestations will be renewed around 2-3 years because they always sell for little boys and when the little boys have the stations, they are less little boys. But there are then new little boys who also wants Police and Firestations, so there shall always be Police and Firestations.

But I read about a Spaceport and maybe a new Harbour or something like that somewhere on a new sets thread. :wink:

That's a nice little layout. It's pretty cluttered and busy though. I like it! A lot of 4956 Model Town Houses you've got there.

That's a nice little layout. It's pretty cluttered and busy though. I like it! A lot of 4956 Model Town Houses you've got there.

That's right, it is busy, but due to limited space, i just put it al together a little less spacy. I will take a picture from above the city, so you can see the roadplan. Then you can also see that there is a good structure in the city with roads and buildins. Now it looks like a dropped everything just anywhere...

i'm very happy with the result!!

Thats nice to see your layout LegoSjaak! You have a lot of great stuff. It makes me want to build all of my city sets and make something similar! I am in for a lot of work though! lol Good job on your town plan! :thumbup:

Edited by sens1992

Thats nice to see your layout LegoSjaak! You have a lot of great stuff. It makes me want to build all of my city sets and make something similar! I am in for a lot of work though! lol Good job on your town plan! :thumbup:

Thank you!! It's a great compliment to hear that i inspired you to start building. For me Lego is something so look out for. During my work i think of the things i want to and in the evening, i now and then have time to build or create something! It really makes me feel good, especially when i'm in a very busy period. Well, i hope more people can find fun in building with Lego....everybody I'm a conformist!!!! I will too !!

By the way, you have also beautifull creations!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!! It's a great compliment to hear that i inspired you to start building. For me Lego is something so look out for. During my work i think of the things i want to and in the evening, i now and then have time to build or create something! It really makes me feel good, especially when i'm in a very busy period. Well, i hope more people can find fun in building with Lego....everybody I'm a conformist!!!! I will too !!

By the way, you have also beautifull creations!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you LegoSjaak. I do think about LEGO while I drive my bus and see stuff around my city that I could make in LEGO. LEGO is a great way to free your mind of every day worries... Like you said and our friend Lightningtiger always says: I'm a conformist!!

Woah... creator house madness?!? Your row of townhouses put a feel of 'upperclass'-ness down one side of your city! Well done on your detailed city

Woah... creator house madness?!? Your row of townhouses put a feel of 'upperclass'-ness down one side of your city! Well done on your detailed city

Yeah, i like these townhouses a lot..they are beautifull in a simple style.....and have e realistic look.... bought 3 of them second hand for only 45 euro's a piece......but the bricks were 99,9% new!!

Thank you for enjoying my city...

Greetz LegoSjaak

Oh my goodness. So many trains. I'm shocked by the number of trains and amount of track. I think my favorite part is the under construction area, it add's a sense of realism to it.

Really cool, I'm jealous of your collection.