THEME: Star Wars

CHARACTER: Darth Vader

Front view 5100410503_c8e7b95caf.jpg

Top view5101006728_3f3083a339.jpg

Left view 5101006588_1e9e321895.jpg

Right view 5101006542_fdb65741c2.jpg

Lady Vader biking across the Planet Endor.

This figure would cost US$3.23

Very simple indeed. Needs to be a bit more "Custom" All it is right now is a Lady with a Darth Vader Helmet under her hair.... :hmpf_bad:

Allow me disagree with you,The_Customizer.

It's not complicated techniques that make a custom figure look good, it's the general concept and the idea. There are many purist customizers here (take LuxorV for instance with his wonderful Sky Captain figs, which I remembered). He didn't use any special technique like sculpturing or painting, or decals applying. He just found some great combinations that worked very well for the characters.

Same here, I find the fig very simple, hence nice and even in some way interesting. Perhaps (to my taste) the hair could be of a different color and the vig could use some better pics. Still, I guess purist or nearly-purist entries are always harder to pull of and thus welcome. IMO, of course.

Good day day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Edited by The Penguin

Very good humor with this purist entry, Nathan Drake! And welcome to Eurobricks, too!

It reminds me a bit of this scene by Dr.Legostar (vtw, if you have never seen his comics, do it now: it's really worth it!) :laugh:

Good luck for the voting.

I would agree, perhaps taking a set of photos with only Vaderella so that members maybe able to better see your figure.

Why does she have a blaster attached to the back of her bicycle? Is it to shoot down anyone that might fall for her charm? : )

Good luck for the competition!