ACPin

Naboo Celebration

Wow, another brilliant creation. You really need a title like "Best Star Wars Builder In The Galaxy". :thumbup:

Good Job :classic:

Once again, you blow me away with your skills! :wub: I quite agree with lightningtiger, sheer AWESOMENESS really sums it up! :wub:

CF

Always trying to improve upon some previously used structures to create a whole new experience. :sweet:

everything looks simply PERFECT, except there is no yoda

Look again, if you only clicked at the pic then you would have seen a whole lot more to it! :grin:

Wow, another brilliant creation. You really need a title like "Best Star Wars Builder In The Galaxy". :thumbup:

Good Job :classic:

I've been called a lot worse before. :laugh:

AC

Always trying to improve upon some previously used structures to create a whole new experience. :sweet:

Well you always do an excellent job!! :thumbup:

CF

Well you always do an excellent job!! :thumbup:

CF

You might change your mind if you've seen some works that don't get posted! :laugh:

Great work again AC! You never fail to impress!

This should be it for Naboo for this year, time to move on to other locations! :wink:

AC

Props to you sir, that's one of the most fantastic builds I've ever seen. Simply amazing. :cry_happy:

Edited by Jed

Wow, I love it, so much detail. How much did you spend on all those gungans?

That depends on when he bought them. Just after the episode I sets were released, there was still quite a lot of hate for Jar Jar so he was a cheap minifig to acquire :tongue: I have a fair few myself.

Now, he's not so cheap...

I love ACPin's dioramas. It gives you a real sense of a huge LEGO world/universe behind the MOC because they're so large and detailed.