ACPin

Naboo Celebration

gallery_101_23_281.gif

As usual, click the pics for more details.

5100535179_c6f0e34f9a_z.jpg

5119797282_44ea76ec73_z.jpg

Click the pics for more details or you'll miss a lot. :grin:

AC

Great alternate build AC! default_thumbup.gif It's good to see you've kept that Naboo palace base intact. As always the details are excellent, and I really love the brickbuilt Fambaa. default_wubnew.gif

Oh, and BTW, the only thing missing are the confetti. default_laugh2.gif

Edited by KielDaMan

Again, you have shown us why you build the best Star Wars scenes 'ACPin' :grin: - sheer AWESOMENESS :wub: if there is such a word to describe your latest creation......keep on creating ! :sweet:

hey when did Doby from harry Potter become a jed? lol..

fantastic job sir!

Not to mention Lord Voldemort and a goblin, too.

that is very cool! I like the harry potter like structures in some bits like it could be the back yard of hogwarts :grin:

Saying that, it is instantly recognized as the endingish of the Phantom Menace

Great alternate build AC! :thumbup: It's good to see you've kept that Naboo palace base intact. As always the details are excellent, and I really love the brickbuilt Fambaa. :wub:

Totally agree! Love your work ACPin and the Fambaa looks great.

By coincedence Episode I Phantom Menace was yesterday on television here in the Netherlands :laugh:

[envy]How did you get all the bricks and minifigures? It just amazes me how many you've got, maybe an estimate in sets/bricks? [/envy] :wink:

Keep those displays coming :thumbup:

Looks like someone won't need Gungans from the 2011 wave...

That doesn't mean he won't end up with them anyway, though.

This still looks fantastic, even with the change in minifigs. That fambaa looks terrific.

Amazing work, AC. You must spent lots of time and money tracking down all those figs.

I like the little PoP cameo, too. default_blink.gif

Wow. I'm impressed. Kudos on changing the whole scene just by switching the figs and vehicles! I love that big creature thingamabob. :thumbup:

That Doby jedi was supposed to represent Yaddle if my assumption is correct.

Or the guy beside Yoda in this picture:

council.jpg

Edited by prateek

Great alternate build AC! default_thumbup.gif It's good to see you've kept that Naboo palace base intact. As always the details are excellent, and I really love the brickbuilt Fambaa. default_wubnew.gif

Oh, and BTW, the only thing missing are the confetti. default_laugh2.gif

Sad to admit that this MOC has already been deconstructed except for a couple of buildings and the arch. The scene was done immediately after the Separatist Occupation but I just forgot about them. Just recently gone through some pics and realized that I haven't posted these. The Fambaa still remains standing back from the days of the Grass Plains battle.

Again, you have shown us why you build the best Star Wars scenes 'ACPin' :grin: - sheer AWESOMENESS :wub: if there is such a word to describe your latest creation......keep on creating ! :sweet:

Just posted late, built much earlier. :grin:

Looks really really nice! :thumbup: Great job!

Man, you have a ton of Gungans.....

Meesa buy clearance sales. :laugh:

hey when did Doby from harry Potter become a jed? lol..

fantastic job sir!

See next comment...

That Doby jedi was supposed to represent Yaddle if my assumption is correct.

You're right about that!

Not to mention Lord Voldemort and a goblin, too.

Found those too! :wink:

Thats beyond awesome!

:sweet:

that is very cool! I like the harry potter like structures in some bits like it could be the back yard of hogwarts :grin:

Saying that, it is instantly recognized as the endingish of the Phantom Menace

That's why I bought all the HP sets when they went on clearance for parts!

:oh: So many Gungans :cry_happy: Dobby actually looks quite like yaddle :look: The Fambaa is just great :sweet:

:grin::laugh:

Totally agree! Love your work ACPin and the Fambaa looks great.

By coincedence Episode I Phantom Menace was yesterday on television here in the Netherlands :laugh:

[envy]How did you get all the bricks and minifigures? It just amazes me how many you've got, maybe an estimate in sets/bricks? [/envy] :wink:

Keep those displays coming :thumbup:

Clearance sales! Sorry can't/don't keep count of them.

Wow... amazing work :)

Very nice Acpin! :thumbup:

:sweet:

Looks like someone won't need Gungans from the 2011 wave...

Unless they go on clearance. :wink:

That doesn't mean he won't end up with them anyway, though.

This still looks fantastic, even with the change in minifigs. That fambaa looks terrific.

True that! :grin:

Amazing work, AC. You must spent lots of time and money tracking down all those figs.

I like the little PoP cameo, too. default_blink.gif

Save a lot on clearance sales and have everything in order.

Wow. I'm impressed. Kudos on changing the whole scene just by switching the figs and vehicles! I love that big creature thingamabob. :thumbup:

council.jpg

Look again, some buildings were also switched around plus flags added for the festive atmosphere!

AC

[snip]

Even Piell, a Lannik. :classic:

Even Piell, a Lannik. default_classic.gif

Snap, you beat me to it.

Another wondefull MOC ACPin! I like the alternate use- very fitting. Everything looks perfect... unless that's 3P0 near the front, that link's not wroking for me.

WOAHH!!!

The beast thing is awesome!!!!!

Excellent works, the whole scene flows well, it's very harmonious and the whole thing stands out.

Impressive works!!!

Pirate

It's amazing how you are actually able to out do oyurself with each new MOC. It's frightening. This is so accurate its silly.

Simply stunning, you never dissapoint.

Even Piell, a Lannik. :classic:

Yes, he is! :sweet:

Snap, you beat me to it.

Another wondefull MOC ACPin! I like the alternate use- very fitting. Everything looks perfect... unless that's 3P0 near the front, that link's not wroking for me.

^Ditto^ :classic:

WOAHH!!!

The beast thing is awesome!!!!!

Excellent works, the whole scene flows well, it's very harmonious and the whole thing stands out.

Impressive works!!!

Pirate

Granted it's just a rehash but I'll take it! :grin:

It's amazing how you are actually able to out do oyurself with each new MOC. It's frightening. This is so accurate its silly.

Simply stunning, you never dissapoint.

Good thing I've built this from the smaller scenes that most have already seen the details. The real payoff is when everything comes together and hopefully the next one will still give you all the same satisfaction.

AC

Once again, you blow me away with your skills! :wub: I quite agree with lightningtiger, sheer AWESOMENESS really sums it up! :wub:

CF