Sign in to follow this  
Ras 74

Finally here!!!

Hi everyone!

It was a long time that Apo. and Double T asked me to join your forum.

and so today I finally did.

I don

Hi Rickard!

Welcome here! Nice to see you around!

I hope you will enjoy this community and I'm sure we'll have some funny time here! :)

-Apo

Hey!

Always nice to see a new member. We seem to be getting quite a few lately.

Hope you enjoy posting here at Eurobricks.

Jon.

We seem to be getting quite a few lately.

Well thats because IMO people are treated fairly here, unlike a certain other website.....

unlike a certain other website.....

*cough* Fishing-Bait-To-Buy.net *cough* ;)

Jon.

Hehe...

Thanks all...

Well, I see clarely hows got the news from LEGO already...

And that is way cool!

And so it has been for a while now...

I think it was here you also could see the first pics of the Tie collection.

Well you all seems a lot nicer already...

I don

That site that we dont mention has been on the slide for the last year, their own policies are killing them and yet they refuse to see that.

That site that we dont mention has been on the slide for the last year, their own policies are killing them and yet they refuse to see that.

Well 2007 is almost in two years... They should think about their own future instead of taking the worng decisions ;)

jipay Posted on Nov 29 2004, 11:22 AM

Well 2007 is almost in two years... They should think about their own future instead of taking the worng decisions

This is true, it will be very interesting to see where they go after 2007. I remember that the guy who put the site together intended to close it in 07, however he has since left so who knows what theyll do.

If it does close theirs going to be alot of power hungery moderators out their with know one to pick on and no way to make themselves fill big.

Good way to put it Vader...

Well I have been there for about one and a half year...

(and a member since may)

So I really know how you meen...

Well it

I think its sad the way theyve gone, ive been a viewer of theirs since they first started and i used to just read all the other posts, i only joined so i could post my mocs as i found that there was alot of brown nosing and people just being plain nasty for no reason.

Ras 74 Posted on Nov 29 2004, 11:43 AM

Well it

Welcome!

This site is better, it seems to be the only site that really sees that it Lego had a problem with the 2005 pictures by now they would have made the sites we get them from remove them. Then no one will have them anyways.

The site will never close, I mean what is the point of it now? It seems to have been closed for years now and will stay open because it is the only place they can boss each other around. It's like a mini USSR, you don't listen and agree with what they say you are gone.

Gone to a better place through. :D

I never could understand their policies, if i was lego id leak pics of upcoming sets to the internet i mean its free publicity for them and i gets people to go look where lego is sold and if they dont have a new set then perhaps you may pick up an old one whilst your there.

There sure are a few dic..tators over their, i can see it now its 08 and their all stuck in a time warp talking about what lego did right/wrong whilst the rest of us enjoy all the new sets that lego will give us. ;)

There whole site is built on a line that will soon be ending yet theyve made no plans for the future, where as this one is set up to love lego as a whole.

No they kicked me out because I called the Lego Company Liars, which they are, the mods didn't like how I was agrueing and they banned me.

Funny thing is they just banned my IP adress, before I could go in the forums and see what the freaks were talking about, now nothing. Oh well.

They could always do a Space theme if Lego ever desides to do one after Star Wars. Only problem with that is that they haven't been reporting Star Wars news. They haven't shown the one set, or anything. How can it be a Star Warts site without reporting anything but sales?

Well...

Then I see...

Sorry to hear...

Do you remember me?

I saw you got some of the new stuff.

Cool!

Well, guess we have to wait two more weeks...

Because that is about the time it takes before we

get anything up here in sweden (and looking at a map, we are so close to Denmark)

Really can

I was just kidding...

They always (almost) are a bit ahead of us in the U.S.

David85 Posted on Nov 29 2004, 02:40 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No they kicked me out because I called the Lego Company Liars, which they are, the mods didn't like how I was agrueing and they banned me.

They kick you out for that?? good god they really are a bunch of yes men arent they. >:( I guess in the land of the free your not allowed to have an opinion of your own *wacko*

I also called one of the mods (they have like 1000) an idoit because he/she wouldn't admit they were wrong. The Lego Liars thing really pissed them off. "They aren't lairs, just say different things thta mean different things to different people". Lego came out and said that they changed the colors because kids liked them more, then we all relized that was BS. I call that a lie, but because that other site wants to suck up to Lego they don't want anyone admiting the truth. Why they suck up through I will never get, they haven't gotten anything special from Lego since what's his name left.

Yeah Tim saupe seemed to have a good understanding with lego, but since he left theyve all been trying to become the top dog...so to speak.

I was reading some of their posts a few days ago one new guy was on there making a valid point but the mod didnt agree, so he said ok im going to leave to which the mod replyed good and the next thing you know he was banned aswell.

Its really sad when these big headed idiots have to get their power fix in this way, anyway i pm the newbie and told him of this place so who knows he may come join us.

I remember readding a post of one guy saying something like he never get an answer to his post. And another one said something like "don't worry, it happens to me all the time here, you have the well known guy and you have us the guy who nobody cares about".

I find it's a shame to have a "community" with people who think this. And I don't think it's their fault if they think this way :(