Sign in to follow this  
Rufus

Happy Birthday ... no one ?

Usually there are at least three people celebrating their brithday every day, but today - not one!

post-6705-128750724521.jpg

On a site with 11,000 members - and assuming say 10% actually declare their birthdays - I think this is quite remarkable. It's probably not that unlikely statistically, but I thought it was worth pointing out!

Anyone hiding the fact that it's your birthday today - declare yourselves!

Wow, that's a good catch.

Lets send cake my way then, since you know, its not my birthday, but I still want cake. :tongue:

Well then, happy birthday. Why don't you want people to know?

I really don't know. I wouldn't think anyone would care. :sceptic:

Anyway, now I know that a user can set their birthday date.

Oh, and also got Hogwarts castle and the Hogwarts Train today! :sweet:

ERR... MY birthday is today. I am turning 49!

I didn't want anyone to know, but it is what it is. :cry_happy:

Ah, there goes the ultra-rare date without a birthday celebrant.. Nah, just kidding, Happy birthday then Mr. Lego Ninja!

Mr. E is dead. I killed him some time ago.

Murderer!!! As long as you keep quite, his exact cause of death will remain a mystery :laugh::grin:

Murderer!!! As long as you keep quite, his exact cause of death will remain a mystery :laugh::grin:

He was a rumor, recognizable only as deja vu, and dismissed just as quickly. He didn't exist. He was never even born.

Ah, there goes the ultra-rare date without a birthday celebrant.. Nah, just kidding, Happy birthday then Mr. Lego Ninja!

Off topic, I would like to see your latest MOC, but it's just a tiny picture in your sig. I wish it would link to a thread where I could see bigger pictures! :cry_sad:

Off topic, I would like to see your latest MOC, but it's just a tiny picture. I wish it would link to a thread where I could see bigger pictures! :cry_sad:

He's waiting for me to fix it for him again. :devil:

Do you mean this one?

Lets send cake my way then, since you know, its not my birthday, but I still want cake. :tongue:

No! That's mrlegoninja's cake! Bad Big Cam!

:tongue:

Happy birthday! Sounds like you got two great sets! :thumbup:

He's waiting for me to fix it for him again. default_devg1.gif

Do you mean this one?

default_laugh2.gif Yeah, I ran into a bit of problem inserting links in my sig photos yet again. I know it has something to do with all the Bold, Italics, Font Size, and Font Type I used in my sig, somehow messes up inserting links. I tried resetting the whole sig but to no avail. Strangely though, I wasn't able to put the link to the Jedi Shuttlebus MOC but I was able to do so with my Everyday Life in the Galaxy Contest Entry - really weird. default_wacko.gif

- KDM (always asks Sieggy to fix his sig default_laugh_new.gif)

Off topic, I would like to see your latest MOC, but it's just a tiny picture in your sig. I wish it would link to a thread where I could see bigger pictures! default_cry4.gif

Oh I'm so sorry, Siegfried already posted the link above. I'll try to sort this problem once again.

Oh I'm so sorry, Siegfried already posted the link above. I'll try to sort this problem once again.

Yay! That MOC is awesome! :sweet: I'll post about it in the actual thread. :blush:

Thank you for nice wishes.

Thats right, its my cake! :laugh:

Oh, and to Siegfried and Hinkley: You might as well say happy birthday to me instead of turning it into a topic about Kieldaman's MOC! :wacko: