DLuders

Han's NEW 'Truck 8x4 with Detachable Lowloader"

Can anyone tell me how can we actually order these parts? I am from Australia and I'm very keen to make this, I would need all the parts though. I have the bulldozer and two of the excavators. Please can someone explain to me, I've never ordered parts or anything and want to make sure it's right and I order the right parts please. It would be amazing to build. Thank you!

Gidday Josh, check out rebrickable for a parts list its really good. Then use bricklink to source parts...but be sure to have your piggy bank very full. If you are going to build both the prime mover and the trailer its going to cost alot of time and money...alot of the parts for this model are quite expensive. I have built the truck and i can say its really good. I have about 75% of the trailer parts but i have alot in my parts inventory.Another tip is that big help for parts for the truck is the technic crane truck...although that is getting very expensive now its not being made by Lego now. Good luck mate, cheers Pete.

Just use Bricklink yeah. I only built the truck of this, skipped the lowloader. Saves me from buying a lot of studded Lego ;)

Thanks for the replies guys, so I had another look on rebrickable and am I supposed to buy one of each of those sets that total about 15,000 parts and then the 402 unique parts or something? Sorry I am just really confused I've never used these sites before and I'm quite lost. Thanks for the help.

You can buy sets yes, but often it's more cost-effective to order the missing loose parts via Bricklink.

Thanks, I tried the export and import into brick link but I get a lot of Wanted list ID not numerical errors? :(