broomhandle

any 2011 lego train news?

Heres a picture off the flexible track pack :sweet:

7499-1.jpg

Doesn't look too bad actually, however, can we still buy the normal track pack?

YES, Looks like we don't have to buy 8 curves to get 8 straights no more default_satisfied.gif But I can't stop thinking that what if flexi track Replaces curved rails default_sceptic.gif

Edited by The Red Brick

I think the idea is that you buy this set as an add-on to the bigger train sets, that always include a full loop already. So, the typical train collector has more than enough curves from the train sets.

I was looking to buy some straight track to run my Public Transportation Center tram on, so this definitely is welcome.

To me this set is just as useless as the old one. I just want to be able to buy straight track without anything else in the box.

To me this set is just as useless as the old one. I just want to be able to buy straight track without anything else in the box.

Agreed. And while it may have it's uses, the flex track is butt ugly IMO.

Just want straights.

I second ok third that. Come on TLG please listen. And I hope this doesnt mean that flexi will replace curved track :sceptic: .

Thanks, CB

Edited by crabboy329

I think it would be alot better if Lego put Curved, Straight and Flexi track on PAB.

That would make it alot easier for use to buy them without having to get something else that we dont want (being Flexi track) default_sceptic.gif