master windu 7495

Who is the best Jedi(besides Anakin Skywalker and Obi Wan Kenobi

No! No more of these. There isn't enough sith for this kind of thing. And why would I even hesitate to ask whic BH/Jedi people think is worst. By best, I mean, favourite. It doesn't necessarily mean Yoda. In this case, best is just the one that people think is best/coolest.

Someone doesn't know his Star Wars history. There's the Sith Empire, th Lost Tribe of the Sith, the new order of Sith, the Sith academy, and the Sih council, just to name a few. That sounds like an awful lot of Sith to me.

Someone doesn't know his Star Wars history. There's the Sith Empire, th Lost Tribe of the Sith, the new order of Sith, the Sith academy, and the Sih council, just to name a few. That sounds like an awful lot of Sith to me.

And? I don't play KOTOR and all that rubbish from before Episode 1. Of course, I do play the Force Unleashed. Besides, the Sith aren't as important in my view as the Jedi.

Edited by master windu 7495

Because of the extreme pressure being pushed onto me by Eurobricks Counts, you can only post your best favourite(1 only). Do I make myself perfectly clear?

Sheez, the issue is not the Counts pressuring you, but your continuous posting of topics IRRELEVANT to lego star wars, relevant to Star Wars - YES, to Lego Star Wars - Definitely NO. These types of topics belong to the Multimedia forum.

Because of the extreme pressure being pushed onto me by Eurobricks Counts, you can only post your best favourite(1 only). Do I make myself perfectly clear?

That doesn't solve the problem. Now the thread has some purpose, but it's still in the wrong forum and there's still no guarantee you won't keep making these topics. If a mod could please move this to the Culture and Multimedia forum?

And? I don't play KOTOR and all that rubbish from before Episode 1. Of course, I do play the Force Unleashed. Besides, the Sith aren't as important in my view as the Jedi.

So what? If you only cared about the views that were important to you, why create these threads? The whole idea of a poll is to get other people's opinions.

SO WHAT, I GET CONTRADICTED BECAUSE SOMEONE POSTS THEIR 2 FAVOURITES AND SO I WOULDN'T IGNORE ONE OF THEM AS I AM KEEPING TRACK OF THE CHOICES ON PAPER AND THIS MADE ME DECIDE TO ADD THE OPTION OF YOUR TOP 2! WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT? :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

No need to yell at us! We're just trying to teach you how should behave here and what's right and what's not.

KDM and I are Dukes. :wink:

Sheez, the issue is not the Counts pressuring you, but your continuous posting of topics IRRELEVANT to lego star wars, relevant to Star Wars - YES, to Lego Star Wars - Definitely NO. These types of topics belong to the Multimedia forum.

Not that we want you posting all your threads there instead.#

So what? If you only cared about the views that were important to you, why create these threads? The whole idea of a poll is to get other people's opinions.

Bingo!

Edited by ADHO15

That doesn't solve the problem. Now the thread has some purpose, but it's still in the wrong forum and there's still no guarantee you won't keep making these topics. If a mod could please move this to the Culture and Multimedia forum?

Ok, I'll make a little deal with you. If you leave me alone, I WILL NOT add anymore topics that are entirely meaningless to this forum. Besides, I have an idea to make it more relevant to Lego: Why not have some fun and build our favourite Star Wars Jedi for our own LEGO layout? Someone gave me this idea in my Bounty Hunter version and I have told him it is fine and I would love to see what people could come up with. Thanks for the inspiration, Legostein!

Now your sounding like some lame kid. :angry: KOTOR is not rubbish and you'll tick some people off if you continue to say that. Besides how can you think the jedi are so grand without there archnemesis the Sith? :devil: Duality; light and dark they both need each other and with one there will always be another. :yoda::vader:

Ok, I'll make a little deal with you. If you leave me alone, I WILL NOT add anymore topics that are entirely meaningless to this forum. Besides, I have an idea to make it more relevant to Lego: Why not have some fun and build our favourite Star Wars Jedi for our own LEGO layout? Someone gave me this idea in my Bounty Hunter version and I have told him it is fine and I would love to see what people could come up with. Thanks for the inspiration, Legostein!

You even admitted yourself that your topics are meaningless in this forum. Well, if you try to put a Lego angle in your topics they might be 'forgiveable'. Good for you if you improve the way you start topics. Kid, don't take this on a bad way, we're just trying to help and teach young ones like you the proper and mature way of posting topics.

Now your sounding like some lame kid. :angry: KOTOR is not rubbish and you'll tick some people off if you continue to say that. Besides how can you think the jedi are so grand without there archnemesis the Sith? :devil: Duality; light and dark they both need each other and with one there will always be another. :yoda::vader:

OPINION. :angry::angry::angry: One of which I disagree with.

Why? Then you'll just add a couple things to make it relevant to this forum and keep posting. And then these types of topics will get posted in the C&M forum, where although they'd sort of be relevant, as Adho said, we still wouldn't want them there. Making that deal would be like winning a war and not asking for unconditional surrender.

You even admitted yourself that your topics are meaningless in this forum. Well, if you try to put a Lego angle in your topics they might be 'forgiveable'. Good for you if you improve the way you start topics. Kid, don't take this on a bad way, we're just trying to help and teach young ones like you the proper and mature way of posting topics.

Now that I look at all the critism I have recieved, I now understand why. Thanks for shining the light on me, and sorry about the misunderstanding we had.

OPINION. :angry::angry::angry: One of which I disagree with.

Your post is also an opinion. One of which I disagree with. And as I've said, this is (or was) a poll. The whole idea is to get other opinions.

Ok, I've had enough of this. I already reported this "incident" to the higher ups in this forum. I'm gonna sign out now and hopefully tomorrow there'll be a resolution to this "problem".

Now that I look at all the critism I have recieved, I now understand why. Thanks for shining the light on me, and sorry about the misunderstanding we had.

It wasn't a 'misunderstanding' but fine, I'll stop. I have to go eat anyways.

Ok, I've had enough of this. I already reported this "incident" to the higher ups in this forum. I'm gonna sign out now and hopefully tomorrow there'll be a resolution to this "problem".

What? I just thanked you for explaining to me the situation, and all you do is report me!? Don't people accept apologies these days?

All this arguing is a waste of time. There is NO point in ganging up on someone new to this forum for meaningless and somehow annoying posts!!!

What? I just thanked you for explaining to me the situation, and all you do is report me!? Don't people accept apologies these days?

Not usually if the argument was pointless or went on for 2 pages.

The problem is that everybody's posting over one another and then starting a new comment straight after they've posted one. Nobody can see what's been written in the meantime and find the conversation's progressed when they've finished writing. :sceptic:

Kit Fisto for sure.

I'd have to say Ki-Adi-Mundi. (After all, which other jedi has 2 brains?)

He doesn't have two brains. He has a second heart.

Could it be the Jedi that turned Anakin back to the light side and established the New Jedi Order?

Yes, I believe it is. Luke is the greatest Jedi, I'd say even greater than Obi, Yoda, or Anakin. Considering that Lucas won't let him die in the EU, his accomplishments just keep on growing.

I must agree with 'StoutFiles'.....Luke would be the best and it for the sense of him turning Vader back to the light and not turning to the dark side at the same time.

Now, I have had to read though 3 pages to read just one page of what this topic is about.

I now hope there is no more tit-for-tat talk between members, 'KimT' would have to take action like locking this topic.

So everyone, lets not be like Sith lords and more like Jedi knights. :wink:

I'm a conformist! and may the force be with you. :yoda:

Hands down,...I'd say; Quinlan Vos, he certainly has the most interesting background story and it's good to see Lego is making his figure (that's one set I'm definitely getting) and I presume this means he is also going to be very likely to appear in the 3rd season of Clone Wars.

Personally, Corran Horn is my favorite. He has been since I read the X-Wing series. He's good with a fighter, has an intruiging family, a master of deception, and is fairly good with a blade.

No, I will NOT make continuos threads like this. Besides, it's all bias because in the Lego Star Wars section on this forum, someone has posted a topic where people can decide which one of cad bane or boba fett is better? does that belong in the lego star wars section? NO, I didn't think so!!!

I see whats happened, Guys I'm sorry, I think this ones my bad. I think master windu 7495 saw my topic and decided to make his own without really putting any "lego" into it. And now it's thrown us all off, because he (being a new member) probably doesn't know the norm here as to what should go where and such, so he put this into SW. I see where this is going, but my idea I was going to do different battles, kinda like SW versus in the SW Insider magazine, then recreate them in lego.

The person who posted that poll was using Star Wars Legos as the examples to determine who is better. So thusly it is in the correct forum as its associates with Lego. :vader:

Thank you for defending me in my absence! :sweet:

Yes it does. He used LEGO pieces as comparisons and said he was going to create a LEGO representation of the battle when ue got a week's worth of votes.

And you too! :laugh:

with any luck this topic (and it's counterpart) will be dealt with accordingly to the Mods