Sign in to follow this  
master windu 7495

Who is the best bounty hunter? (besides the Fetts)

Hi. The title of this thread says it all really. I decided to exclude the Fetts because I knew that almost everyone would pick one of them or the other one(that would kill my idea).

Take into account that there are many bounty hunters throughout Star Wars and, so all besides the most famous duo are known, I will name all of them in this post as your options before I choose mine.

Anyhoo, here is the list:

Shahan Alama, Aldar Beedo, Bossk, Bric, Bringe, Breela, Cradossk, Cad Bane, Cassie Cryar, Castas, Davtokk, D'harhan, Dengar, Durge, El-Les, Embo, Kalyn Farnmir, Furlag, Gaff, Gorm, Greedo the Elder, HELIOS-3D, IG-72, IG-88, Jym Lang, Kleb Zellock, KRONOS-327, Yorpo Mog, Mahwi Lihnn, Montross, Ona Nobis, Cydon Prax, Cato Parasitti, Rumi Paramita, Robonino, Severian, Seripas, Skorr, Sugi, Cian Shee, Garris Shrike, Aurra Sing, Rum Sleg, Tartuta, Rango Tel, Beilert Valance, Sintas Vel, Zam Wessel, 4-LOM, Boushh, Greedo, Zuckuss.

Out of all of the above, my favourite is Embo because he is physically very strong, he is very fast, has a hat for a shield and is one of the few compassionate bounty hunters in the galaxy.

Who is your favourite?

Edited by master windu 7495

Hello there!

Although I seem to have missed the bricks relation, I'd like to make an addition. It's almost impossible to get a complete list of all bounty hunters. They're everywhere, and they're also mentioned everywhere, movies, books, comics etc. Let me give an example:

Scene: Interior of Echo Station on Hoth.

Leia: I thought you decided to stay.

Han: Well, the bounty hunter we ran into on Ord Mantell changed my mind.

This bounty hunter, mentioned by Han Solo in "The Empire Strikes Back" is named "Skorr". There's a story about this incident on Ord Mantell in one of the "Classic Star Wars" comic episodes. :classic:

You are right, there are many popular ones besides the Fetts. Why not have some fun and build our favourite Star Wars bounty hunter for our own LEGO layout? :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Edited by Legostein

Very easy answer. CAD BANE!!!

By the way I feel Nack Movers should not be in the choices of bounty hunters after all we only see him lying on the ground dead :wink:

EDIT: Nack Movers is not even a bounty hunter.

Edited by commanderneyo

Very easy answer. CAD BANE!!!

By the way I feel Nack Movers should not be in the choices of bounty hunters after all we only see him lying on the ground dead :wink:

EDIT: Nack Movers is not even a bounty hunter.

i looked at a list of bounty hunters from the rise of the empire era and the rebellion era and nack movers was included(though i debate why). i'll remove him. thanks for telling me that, i missed whatever episode he was in, or at least the part where we saw his dead body.

I really need to make this a poll...

You can't because you aren't a Knight, so you'll have to ask a mod to do it for you.

I say Dengar cause his back story is quite interesting

However I say Jar Jar Binks would make an amazing bounty hunter :tongue:

I say Dengar cause his back story is quite interesting

However I say Jar Jar Binks would make an amazing bounty hunter :tongue:

Not as good as Threepio! He could be the next 4-LOM!

I would say: Kenix Kil, (aka Kir Kanos) although he is not entirely a bounty hunter. But he still kicks megablocks as an pretend Bounty hunter.

From the list I would pick Dengar, he simply is a very interesting character.

Durge. It's a shame he and the Fetts never got a chance to duel.

Cad Bane for lack of really knowing anyone else who did anything of significance.

Cad Bane - that was an easy pick......though when I see some of series 2 I missed plus series 3 when we get it in Oz I might change my mind, but for now Bane ROCKS ! :grin:

Keep on bounty hunting ! :wink:

IG-88.

Had the Rebels not had multiple strokes of good luck and blown up Death Star II, IG-88 would have used it to overthrow the empire with the robot revolution.

Hello there!

Although I seem to have missed the bricks relation, I'd like to make an addition. It's almost impossible to get a complete list of all bounty hunters. They're everywhere, and they're also mentioned everywhere, movies, books, comics etc. Let me give an example:

Scene: Interior of Echo Station on Hoth.

Leia: I thought you decided to stay.

Han: Well, the bounty hunter we ran into on Ord Mantell changed my mind.

This bounty hunter, mentioned by Han Solo in "The Empire Strikes Back" is named "Skorr". There's a story about this incident on Ord Mantell in one of the "Classic Star Wars" comic episodes. :classic:

You are right, there are many popular ones besides the Fetts. Why not have some fun and build our favourite Star Wars bounty hunter for our own LEGO layout? :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Thinking about it, you're 100% right, People should try and make their own LSW Bounty Hunters in their own Lego Layout. I might do that when I get Embo next year. Watch this topic; you don't know what might come up... And I will add Skorr to the list.

If you have pictures of a little diorama or layout in Lego with your favourite Bounty Hunter included, post it here, then it will be relevant.

That is C-3po

Also, C-3PO doesn't have a plaster or whatever it is on his head like the protocol droid shown in the picture. Can someone give us a link to that guy's wookieepedia page so that his identity can be concluded once and for all.

*EDIT* Sorry about the triple post, I will wait for someone else to post before I post again.