mrplease

2011 Kingdoms + US prices

Grogall you are a saint! :wub: Thank you!

No major surprises but this made me laugh! :laugh: I guess the safest place for a kid is touching the turning gear mechanism and swinging off the wing of the windmill!

h_7189_detail_6.jpg

The king torso looks great, I'm glad this is the finalized one. It may be the most realistic regal apparel to date.

There are more pictures in grogall's brickshelf folders, if you click on the pictures. There's detailed pictures of every set, and actually we've seen very detailed high-res pictures from the toy fair a few weeks ago already. :wink:

What's up with this trailer hitch sort of part on the back of the carriage? Is it some sort of play function?

e_7188_detail_3.jpg

What's up with this trailer hitch sort of part on the back of the carriage? Is it some sort of play function?

I think that you're meant to put the treasure chest on the brown brick, then push that handle down so that the chest flies off. I think it seems like it'll work quite well.

Edited by Gregorovich

Ah, you hit the nail on the head or is it the hitch mechanism to eject the chest of money and jewels.....the King's riches ! :grin:

Note the box art showing the chest flying off the back of the coach, now we know why there is a huge hammer there - hammer falls, flicking the lever and catching the bottom of the chest and said chest falls to the ground. Gee, the Dragon Knights must be short some money then eh ? :laugh:

Keep on watching 'Time Team' ! :grin:

Gee, the Dragon Knights must be short some money then eh ? :laugh:

Yes, it seems they have funding problems in the Dragon Knight land. Even that one knight is feeling the pinch and making a run on the poor blacksmith's merchandise! They probably had problems with risky financial products, such as credit default swaps. I'm going to go ahead and assume that the mill is underwater on its mortgage and the poor folk are being forcibly evicted.

I love the faces of the blacksmith in 6918 and the mounted dragon knight in 7187!

You're right 'Zeya', but they are throwing apples.....my goodness, those black knights don't stand a chance.....you see the blacksmith used tin plate for armour because the Dragon's didn't have enough money for real armour plate ! :laugh:

Brick On ! :wink:

No major surprises but this made me laugh! :laugh: I guess the safest place for a kid is touching the turning gear mechanism and swinging off the wing of the windmill!

No kids in my kingdom world - just hobbits :)

Can't wait to get my hands on these sets.

Toys r` us have the kings carriage ambush and dragons prison attack up on its site already.

Toys r` us have the kings carriage ambush and dragons prison attack up on its site already.

They are available for Buy 1 get 1 half off too.

I just ordered the Carriage, Dragon's Prison and two Blacksmiths.

Woow that's really early... When will they be shipped?

Still no shipping confirmation. I did notice that they are out of stock now.

Online it says they are being sold in stores, maybe they'll be in stock in a few days?

Woow that's really early... When will they be shipped?

They shipped yesterday, for delivery tomorrow. I'll try to post my first review once they get here.

They shipped yesterday, for delivery tomorrow. I'll try to post my first review once they get here.

Well I'm very jealous! ...And yes a review will be much anticipated!

That chicken looks good and all the tools in the Blacksmith Attack set are cool.

Oh and is that chicken a new mold??

Yep, the chicken's a new mold. So is the goat in the Mill Village Raid set. The weapons in the Blacksmith Attack set are new for the LEGO Heroica board game series coming out in the summer.

Overall, I'm happy to see the new chicken and goat, since they fit in well with minifigures. I definitely prefer specialized minifigure animals to brick-built ones in most themes, especially ones with printed eyes.

Great to see clearer and hi-res photos of the upcoming sets, thanks for sharing once again grogall! :thumbup: The Summer wave looks very promising with lots of new pieces, from new weapons to new animal molds, this looks to be an exciting time for Kingdoms.

Three of the new Kingdom sets are available on Toys R US online right now. I saw everything but the Mill.

Yes, they're very lucky... in Italy we should wait September...

Three of the new Kingdom sets are available on Toys R US online right now. I saw everything but the Mill.

indeed it looks like TRU has them back in stock, buy 1 get one 50% off still! Mine should be here today!