mrplease

2011 Kingdoms + US prices

I think you just imagined the last castle line, with the newer figs :yoda:

Wow,really? I never knew for the last Castle sets , except the chariot :P

EDIT : I mean i didn't buy lego for so long. From like 1998. I forgot about new sets lego has xD

EDIT 2 : I made 2 MOCs.I don't know where to ask so i asked here,how to make a MOC topic?

Edited by Gile (SRB)

A goat sounds fantastic! Imagine all those fairytale and fable MOCs you could do with goats...

Enpaz

Wow,really? I never knew for the last Castle sets , except the chariot :P

EDIT : I mean i didn't buy lego for so long. From like 1998. I forgot about new sets lego has xD

EDIT 2 : I made 2 MOCs.I don't know where to ask so i asked here,how to make a MOC topic?

There are helpful links in my signature on posting threads as well as placing pictures into your posts. You generally need to upload your creations onto a site such as Brickshelf, Flickr or MOCPages and then deeplink them into your post using this button, picture.png

Shoot me a PM if you have any problems.

:classic:

Hi guys,

I'm new here. I managed to peek at the retailers' catalogue today and saw 4 new sets for Kingdoms. All launched in July 2011.

6918 Blacksmith Attack

7187 Escape from Dragon's Prison

7188 King's Carriage Ambush

7189 Mill Village Raid - a civilian set!

Here's 2 blur photo..

photo1

photo2

What a great way to arrive on Eurobricks, clouette! This is GREAT news! I can't wait to get a good look at these sets, especially the big civilian one.

Here's 2 blur photo..

Thanks! Nothing better than a blurry picture to fire up the speculation here... There definitely seems to be some new type of cattle in the village set and a new pitchfork, although it looks a little like an Atlantis trident on the picture.

I see a pitchfork, a chickens and goats ( I am sure there are two identical small animals in mill set),

I am great they finaly menaged to give us peasants!

Edited by Lordofdragonss

Hi guys,

I'm new here. I managed to peek at the retailers' catalogue today and saw 4 new sets for Kingdoms. All launched in July 2011.

6918 Blacksmith Attack

Here's 2 blur photo..

photo1

photo2

Just to say,this topic will get 200+ pages now.Thank you for this great news.But,JULY?! That is _unacceptable!_

Hi guys,

6918 Blacksmith Attack

Here's 2 blur photo..

photo1

photo2

OT: Do you remember what the space ship in the left page of the first pic is? Did you see anything about a space theme?

Well, there goes two hundred bucks at Chirstmas time next year, all (especially the carriage set and mill set :wub:) are must haves !

COOL chickens etc., need more pictures ! *oh2*

Keep on wishing for July 2011 ! :wink:

I don't need to know any more about these sets. I see sunflowers in the big mill set. I AM SO SOLD.

(Which won't stop me from fanatically checking back for info three times a day, of course.)

Yes the fabled mill!!!! :wub: Looks like a lot of folks are going to get their prayers answered; civilian sets with peasants, structures and new animal molds!

The detail in the top ones is too blurry to make out save for what looks like the first ever dragon knights cavalry in the prison set. Sadly i can't make out whether or not the horse has any new dark green barding.

Blacksmith attack though?? :wacko:

And another carriage... :sceptic:

Great way to start the day!

I cannot wait for that mill!! It really looks like they've captured the feel of a mill in its chaos as it's being attacked :wub:

It appears that these sets are swapping the knights, blacksmith attack 1 lion knigh, 2 dragon knights. Same as the prison carriage rescue. Escape from dragon prison, same as the out-post, but more dragon knights now. It seems like they noticed how out-numbered those dragon knights were.

Edited by brickartist

Thanks for the pics!

Dare we dream? Has TLG FINALLY listened? Will we now be seeing more non-exclusive civilian sets in the castle theme? Will we get more than just ONE set? Will the castle theme finally get the same attention that 'City' has received for years now?

*fingers crossed*

I see it, but i don't believe my eyes...TLG is really releasing civilian medieval sets! I'm so happy about this, this is like a dream come true! :cry_happy: What a great surprise shortly before christmas!

Goats and chicken...

I guess Betlejuice was right then.

Yes the fabled mill!!!! :wub: Looks like a lot of folks are going to get their prayers answered; civilian sets with peasants, structures and new animal molds!

The detail in the top ones is too blurry to make out save for what looks like the first ever dragon knights cavalry in the prison set. Sadly i can't make out whether or not the horse has any new dark green barding.

Blacksmith attack though?? :wacko:

And another carriage... :sceptic:

Great way to start the day!

Isn't it KING's carriage? A great little set to get a king with.

Hi guys,

6918 Blacksmith Attack

Here's 2 blur photo..

photo1

photo2

Thanks a lot for the pictures! The mill looks excellent. But I have a question: how do you get to see the 2011 catalogues?

Awesome news! So we're getting 2 civilian sets (lets asume the blacksmith is one of them). I wonder if any of them are exclusive, hopefully not. :classic:

Blacksmith Attack - Small set with a blacksmith civilian. :thumbup:

Escape from Dragon's Prison - Too blury but I don't have high hopes for this one. Still, it looks like a decent parts pack and army builder. :sceptic:

King's Carriage Ambush - This set might have some potetial. The carriage is actually pulled by two horses, not the typical one horse carriages we've seen in the last few years. Another king's torse and armour are a plus too. I can't figure out what's doing the attacking. Is there some kind of tree monster in the background?

Mill Village Raid - :wub::wub::wub:

Edited by BearHeart

These preliminary images look fantastic! I'll be looking forward to the Escape from Dragon's Prison and Mill Village Raid. Thanks for sharing the info.

I'm so happy that you guys are as happy as me. I was very surprised that as I flipped the famed retailers' catalogue, I saw 4 brand new sets for Kingdoms. So the guy who saw the mill at the Lego fair was right. Actually I secretly took a video as I flipped the pages. Will post it on YouTube and post later when I get home.

What is that strange big black thing at 7187 Escape from Dragon's Prison? Is it a mounted dragon knight? :cry_happy:

Thanks for posting the pictures may not by the best, but what I see is very nice.

Edited by josykay

*stares at the pic*

Yup its a black horse! You know what i noticed too? In every set there is at least 1 Dragon shield! The carriage set have tree in it! And Im still curious what is the big gold/ yellow thing in Blacksmith set

Edited by Lordofdragonss

These pics look great! :wub:

The sets seem to answer comments about earlier sets:

• The carriage has two horses pulling it (which is far more realistic) and overall seems more like a genuine carriage.
  • There are no less than four horses in these four sets
  • There are two semi-civilian sets (the blacksmith and village raid)
  • There are less lion knights and more dragon knights
  • There is a mounted dragon knight

All in all these are epic sets. The only thing I find sad is that there are only four sets. With the quality of these four sets I would not mind having another seven of them. Moreover, only four sets means that the line is probably going to be discontinued next year.

But let's not be pessimistic, these are simply great sets, every AFOL's dream come true...