mrplease

2011 Kingdoms + US prices

The second advert is AWESOME.....and funny too, the goat totally rocks ! :laugh:

I might have to buy the King's carriage after seeing the advert now. :wink:

Well, looks like TLG marketing worked on you LT, eh.

Me as well. :laugh: In addition I also want Mill Village now.

Edited by Skipper

Well, looks like TLG marketing worked on you LT, eh.

Me as well. :laugh: In addition I also want Mill Village now.

Their marketing does not have to work on me, I buy even before seeing the ads. :wink:

:laugh:

Their marketing does not have to work on me, I buy even before seeing the ads. :wink:

:laugh:

Ditto! :laugh:

Loved seeing those commercials. Thanks for posting them, Niku.

I'd like to see Kingdoms movies, even the half-hour ones, like they did for Ninjao, Atlantis, etc.

Edited by Ogre

I've never seen a King fight except for LotR. Maybe it's a sign! :sarcasm_smug:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :rofl:

Good one! ::high five::

That advert for the Mill villiage & King Ambush strikes me as alittle strange.

What bodyguard in his right mind would choose a Mill as a place to defend the king? :laugh:

I can picture him saying "forget the heavily defended castle guys... we're going to hold out at the mill with a few peasents and a goat!"

That advert for the Mill villiage & King Ambush strikes me as alittle strange.

What bodyguard in his right mind would choose a Mill as a place to defend the king? :laugh:

I can picture him saying "forget the heavily defended castle guys... we're going to hold out at the mill with a few peasents and a goat!"

What strikes me odd about is that you will try to escape from the setting of carriage set, which has a tree and 2 dragon knights, to a setting of a mill raid, which has 3 dragon knights? One knight being an archer, no more no less... He would shoot the driver of the carriage on sight, leaving the king stranded...

Kingdoms is 20% off this weekend at TRU Canada.

Brings the "Escape from Dragons Prison" set down to $20CDN. Not bad...

So do we get a advent calendar this year?.

No, this year it Star Wars who gets an advent calender, and of course City as usual. I think TLG tries to alternate between the themes with the calenders, maybe we will see one next year (if Kingdoms still exists) or maybe it will be something completely different like Ninjago.

I wish Lego would make more dwarfs and elves....

Your wish has been granted. :laugh:

i hear there is more than just the royal joust coming in 2012! what do you think they could be?

im thinking they are going to continue with the black falcon, or maybe the green dragons and black falcons have been in on this together the whole time.

i hear there is more than just the royal joust coming in 2012!

As far as we know there will not be (there has been some contradicting answers from Lego customer service in Twitter, but it seems those have only referred to the Joust set with bad choices of words).

I, also, was told that there will be at least one more 'wave' of Kingdoms sets. I am PRAYING for a dragon knights castle!! :cry_happy:

One more Wave? I thought the collection was complete with the Joust set, nothing can top that set; here's my collection:

I had to acquire the booster pack, advent calendar and the extra mini figs from my friend in HK which got them dirt cheap. I don't settle for Eu and US prices.

img2789id.th.jpg img2790qs.th.jpg

Has anyone got their hand's on one of these? What' the figure quality if you have?

One of what?

Ure lucky to get one.Here,at Serbia,prices are sometimes doubled,sometimes tripled.And i don't like spending much on LEGO.

Hello,

I just posted to one of a Serbian blogger, that there is a small official LEGO shop in Szeged (HU) where the prices are much lower than the average in Serbia.

They are speaking english (just send an email to them) and they are very much customer oriented + they have a VAt refund form for Serbians.

You can catch them here: http://www.letsgoszeged.hu/kapcsolat

Regards_Rsy