Sign in to follow this  
Admiral Croissant

Cranium Crag by Legohaulic

There isn't a lot of stuff in the Legoforum lately, so I thought, let's share one of those fine brickshelf MOC's with you :pir-sweet:

It's a Pirate hideout, made by Legohaulic. I couldn't find any more information about it, but I think the story is something like this:

A few pirates have kidnapped the admiral's daughter and taken her to their hideout.

In this MOC we see how the admiral (himself, the brave man doesn't let his soldiers do the work for him) tries to save his daughter, who walks the plank.

And here are a few pictures:

hideout1.jpg

hideout2.jpg

hideout3.jpg

More pictures can be found here

And it's [bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

This is a great MOC, thanks for sharing it with us. The whole rounded shape is quite nice but I love the interior details!

Hmm, I remember seeing this ages ago, before I joined. I could be wrong, but it looks familiar. :pir-sceptic:

Edit: Yeah, it's been posted

Blast! Well, that's such a long time ago, I guess it's not a very big problem to have it on the frontpage for 1 or 2 more days..

Thanks for pointing it out though, I'll check it better next time (I only checked the creator's name).

(I only checked the creator's name).

You should have also checked the MOC Index, its over there also. Anyway, i like this MOC very much, the building techniques are very clever, over all its a very well done MOC. Great find (Even at its a bit late)

Captain Becker

Edited by Captain Becker

Putting a palm tree segment on the flintock pistol is certainly a great idea, it does make an awesome hand-cannon. I could see such flintocks used as swivel guns, too.

I saw this on the frontpage and I've been meaning to come in and comment.

Great find AC. It really has a similar style to Derfal Cardarns work, which I loath quite regularily.