Sign in to follow this  
xwingyoda

Legoland Pirate Shop

Argh maties, walking through the alleys of Legoland Windsor, I found this amazing Pirate shop, so I wanted to share my discovery with you all ;-)

I know we are all envious of such a piratical treasure chest in our city, but its only a Legoland exclusive :'-(

So preopare your ships, and sail there instantly for a fantastic plunder !!

So here is an overall pic of paradise !!

img_1984.jpg

It has all accessories a pirate needs: skulled hats, swords, t-shirts, pirate uniforms, hooked hands, eye patches...

img_1985.jpg

A little close ups on some of the beautifull and much anticipated accessories:

img_1986.jpg

img_1987.jpg

img_1988.jpg

img_1989.jpg

This shop is not the only Pirate Piradise in Legoland !! Another shop can fulfill fantastic piratical needs by providing exquisite Pirate tattoes !! (fake tatooes that stay 7 days and that can be removed by applying baby oil)

img_1990.jpg

Enjoy those exclusives treasures maties ;-)

Armada *yoda*

but where's the actual Pirate LEGO sets?

Just start thinking humanfig size! :-P

(BTW, Dana and me yesterday got an invitation to a pirate themed birthday party!!! *pirate* )

Ah neat stuff. I don't think any of the shirts would would fit me though. :-( Well, not very well anyway. ;-)

What are the swords made of?

Last time I was at Windsor I found this stall a little insulting (no actual pirate sets...). Oh well a sword will do :-P

God Bless,

Nathan

Ah neat stuff. I don't think any of the shirts would would fit me though. :-( Well, not very well anyway. ;-)

What are the swords made of?

Yes too bad they are not in Spandex X-D :-P

Those swords are made of rigid foam, and the pirate one do not have sound effect like some castle or Bionicle ones.

*yoda*

Those swords are made of rigid foam, and the pirate one do not have sound effect like some castle or Bionicle ones.

*yoda*

What is rigid foam going to do to a rampaging Phes Armarda?!

God Bless,

Nathan

Phes your nephew has a true collector's item then !! Those shirts only come in red now !!

However, its notr a reason to go and plunder Mister Thing right away X-D

Plunder On !!

*yoda*

I don't care! I'm going to have to salvage that shirt before it gets ruined! Clothes don't last long on 5 year olds...

I don't find these pirate accessories very appealing as they are obviously based on the 4+ Pirates... Just look at the Jolly Roger emblem - identical to the one on the Captain Red Beard's Pirate Ship's sails and flag... And all these accessories have that Jackstone-ish feel, so they're definitely not my type.

Unfortuately you're right Mr Dreamweb but I'm still going to take pictures of the blue version and post them here for comparissions.

A few years back the Legoland parks material was still based on classic Lego pirates...more sentimental value for me anyway.

God Bless,

Nathan

A few years back you say (well wrote) Mr Norro? How many is that? 3 to 4? Or like 10 or so?

I'm wondering if The LEGO Company made the swap to what we see in Armada Yoda's pictures in 2004 when the 4+ Pirates were released. If so, what damn shame! Long live SYSTEM Pirates!

Shouldve replied earlier...

Aye, this are nice, too bad about the new style of skull though, I prefer the old SYSTEM skull & bones.

Well, more Pastafarian clothing. :-P

How many is that? 3 to 4? Or like 10 or so?

I'm wondering if The LEGO Company made the swap to what we see in Armada Yoda's pictures in 2004 when the 4+ Pirates were released. If so, what damn shame! Long live SYSTEM Pirates!

In 2003 everything was still system based so I am guessing the swap took place to coincide (or more likely follow by about a year, given the normal Legoland routiine) the 4+ release as you said...

God Bless,

Nathan

Mr Norro go set things straight again. Oust the hideous 4+ Pirate merchandise and replace it with the wholesome goodly SYSTEM Pirates merchandise....

Can you have this done by the end of the month?

Mr Norro go set things straight again. Oust the hideous 4+ Pirate merchandise and replace it with the wholesome goodly SYSTEM Pirates merchandise....

That would be more than exquisit X-D

I think next year at the event there might be some hehe TLC has to give us a pirate line next year !! A whole area of the park in Billund is Piraterelated but there are no pirate sets !! Correct this at once !!

Armada *yoda*

As I recall you took pictures of this "pirated area" Armada Yoda but I don't remember seeing all that much. But I've probably forgotten. Or have I?

Well there is a water barrier between me and the park (though not quite as large as between you and it...

X-D )

God Bless,

Nathan

Don't make excuses Mr Norro! Ignore the castle within and let the pirate to move to the front. The water barrier will then become a joy.