Sign in to follow this  
angel06

MOC: t6 jedi shuttle

gallery_101_23_281.gif

hello

I present you my new moc, and as the title indicate it it is a question of it t-6.

I began it noon and finished not long ago, some improvement are has to plan

dscn7030.jpg

dscn7031v.jpg

dscn7032.jpg

dscn7033.jpg

dscn7034.jpg

dscn7035.jpg

Saddened for the quality of the text but at the end of 15 tries of has a bad connection I left fallen

bye

Very nice! I agree with Darth Jar Jar that this needs SNOT wings, but this is very nice nonetheless. It could use some angled bricks too :classic:

Not bad Jedi shuttle there 'angel06', a little blocky, but still a great build.....keep up the cool work and keep on.....you know that thing we do with Lego ! :laugh:

Looks pretty good, just try to reduce the thickness of the wings and smoothen it with some tiles/SNOT and it'll improve significantly.

Hello!

You did a good job creating a half-round object using only bricks and plates. :classic:

When you look at the references (for example wookiepedia or the clone wars episode) the ship has kind of an arrow pattern on the wing. I am sure you could easily include this to make it even more perfect. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Not bad at all, but it does look quite blocky.

I like it blocky, it is like going back to the roots of LEGO. 15 years ago this is exactly what everyone would be building, becasue all the fancy pieces were not around yet.

I agree with others that it is alittle blocky and the wings would look alot better with SNOT on them.

But other then that it does look very good, nice work! :thumbup:

CF

hello

Thank you for your comment, pleases his to me and I took your remark in account.

In the new version I reduced the thickness of wings and to improve the aesthetics (not still satisfied but his be going to come).

No photos for the moment because imageshack raises me problem :devil:

bye

hello

Thank you for your comment, pleases his to me and I took your remark in account.

In the new version I reduced the thickness of wings and to improve the aesthetics (not still satisfied but his be going to come).

bye

Looking forward to it. Have you tried another image service like Brickshelf or Flickr?

hello

I have a little of evil with brichshelf has cause of a very low connection (and with imageshack for one photos, I have it for minimum 10 minutes) and for flickr I have never tried.

Tomorrow I shall have more time and the patience which goes with

bye

hello

bye

oh no you beat me too it unless you didn't SNOT the wings