Masked Builder

[Moc] Clone Wars: Battle For Naboo

So I thought to kick off my stay here as a knight I'd post a Moc. While this is definetly not one of my better ones I still kind of like it. How ya'll like it! (please excuse my southern slang :classic: )

dscn6506.jpg

dscn6507.jpg

dscn6508.jpg

dscn6510.jpg

dscn6512.jpg

dscn6515.jpg

More pictures at Brickshelf. (when moderated)

Thanks for looking!

Hmm more of an action diorama, than a MOC. :sceptic:

I think maybe you should add some bricks onto the green base, looks alittle to plain.

Maybe add some streets and some sand green-sand colored buildings to give it more of a Naboo spin. :wink:

CF

And congrats on reaching Knighthood. :sweet:

Edited by CommanderFox

Yeah. With all due respect, I don't really see the 'MOC' portion of this build. It's more of a baseplat with minifig posed on it type build. Congrats on reaching the Knight rank, though.

What I'd like to see would be, as Commander fox said, dome of the distinctive tan and green Naboo buildings, and a custom Gian or Flash speeder would make it exceptional.

Now, I say boy.....I say.....nice try, but you got it all wrong......a MOC needs more to it than that !

Sorry, 'Masked Builder' I was suddenly over come with feeling like Foghorn_Leghorn.gif from the deep south.

Nice try, as he....er I said, but a bit more scenery would justify calling it a MOC.

Anyway, I'm a conformist! ! :sweet: